The Art Of War

Outside Pentagram City

The barren wasteland outside the city offers little for demons to build upon. Even Lucifer didn't bother to construct another city in that empty land. However, our focus is not on the landscape but on two lovely couples on a mission, riding in their royal limousines.

It seems that Charlie is engaged in an important conversation with Vaggie before they meet. Let's listen in and delve deeper into their story.

Charlie: Sooo... Vag, I'm still a bit confused after Zestial offered to help with my rehabilitation project. I didn't realize you had such a big home and family.

Vaggie: Right, sorry about that... Um, where do I start? It's a very complicated story.

Charlie: *Frowning* Oh, ah... You don't have to tell me if the story is too sensitive for you. I won't force it.

Vaggie: *Shaking her head* It's quite the opposite, a complicated story.

Charlie: *Confused* What?

Vaggie: Yes, you wouldn't understand my entire life story of how I lived there. It's... Muy caótica (Very chaotic), to say the least.

Poor Charlie, she doesn't know what the story about Vaggie living there entails. But don't worry, the story will be revealed after they gather all the mercenaries.

Vaggie: I'll tell you that story another time. For now, let's focus on our mission first.

Charlie: *Nods* So, who is the person we're looking for?

The moth-like angel gulps and awkwardly chuckles before answering her question.

Vaggie: You'll see what kind of person he is, just... Be prepared and keep your head down.

Charlie: *worried* Uh-huh...

Driver: Miss Morningstar, three suspicious vehicles are heading our way.

It seems the driver wasn't lying. Three vehicles emerge from the cliff side, driving towards and surrounding the royal limousines. Sinners open the windows and aim their weapons at them.

Sinner #1: Stop the car immediately!

Vaggie: Do not stop the car! Keep driving!

The driver nods, stepping on the gas as the royal limousines speed ahead, but the three vehicles manage to catch up. The sinners begin shooting their weapons, and the couple almost gets shot, but unfortunately, the driver is hit. The limousines start to veer uncontrollably, but Vaggie is able to stop the car and push the driver out before taking over the wheel.

Charlie notices something about the sinners' weapons and is shocked by what she sees.

Charlie: *Shouting* Vaggie, they have angelic weapons!

Vaggie: I know that!

The sinners laugh as they continue shooting at the royal limousines. One of the shots hits the front tire, causing it to explode. Vaggie struggles to fully control the steering as a result. The vehicle on the left then crashes into the limousines, pushing them to the other side of the road. Both girls hold on tightly as their car crashes into a large rock. Vaggie is knocked at the steering wheel, causing her head to spin, while Charlie manages to maintain her position.

The Princess of Hell unbuckles herself and shakes Vaggie's shoulder.

Charlie: Vag, are you alright!?

The gang of sinners quickly open the limousine door and grab both girls. Vaggie's head is still spinning, but she manages to glare hatefully at the sinners. Charlie is dragged away from her girlfriend. The sinners grab the Princess' hair and forcefully pin her to the ground, causing Vaggie to become even angrier. She tries her best to get up, but the sinners hold her down as firmly as they can.