Opening!

We see an old radio from the 19th century on the table, and Scout puts his hand on it, turning it on just as a song starts playing. Scout snaps his fingers and walks away, ready to embark on his adventure with his friends.

Zestial gives the mercenaries an impossible task, and they all nod in agreement.

The scene changes, and we see Scout running and jumping on top of buildings, shooting at mobs of sinners, while Sniper provides cover fire from a distance to help Scout escape.

In another scene, Hunter bashes the heads of sinners with his fists, while Heavy tortures sinners by breaking their bones.

In yet another scene, Medic collects the dead bodies of sinners for his experiments, while Pyro continues their usual routine of burning sinners alive and causing arson around the town.

Spy infiltrates the mobs' base, disguises himself as one of them, and steals their intel. Meanwhile, Demoman goes on a rampage, using his grenade launcher to destroy every base in his path.

At the mercenaries' base, Engineer creates new equipment and gadgets from the angelic metals.

Fast forward, every year the mercenaries continue their routine of killing Exterminators at the end of the year, collecting their bodies, and looting their spears.

The mercenaries' base slowly expands and grows each year until it is finally completed. It becomes a massive structure, resembling a factory.

Zestial agrees to live there, along with other sinners who want to join as mercenaries, janitors, or in other roles.

They also build their own personal playground, or rather, their battle arena, keeping a similar theme to their past experiences.

As the years go by, eventually all the sinners and Hellborn creatures join forces to become mercenaries. Battle arenas are built across the seven rings of Hell, and the popularity of this deadly sport grows beyond expectations.

Engineer becomes even busier than before, working on more advanced projects, but those plans are kept under wraps until they are completed.

The scene changes, and we see Lucifer and Lilith meeting with Zestial and his mercenaries. They discuss plans for the future, contemplating the next steps to take in Hell.

As the years pass, the mercenaries continue to carry out missions given by Zestial, with each sinner or Hellborn joining a separate group led by a mercenary.

Not only that, but the mercenaries have also ventured into making their own music, which has gained widespread popularity.

Some territories in Hell are under Zestial's control, but over the years, his influence slowly decreases.

Other mercenaries have started to go their separate ways, and the reasons for this remain unknown, as Zestial keeps his intentions hidden, being the boss of the mercenaries.

Eventually, the base and battle arena become less active due to the absence of the mercenaries. However, the base remains operational with the help of workers such as sinners and Hellborn. Zestial is determined to prevent any infiltration into his base.

For now, we'll have to wait for their return... or perhaps someone else will find them?

FORTRESS OVER HELL