Halloween Last Battle!

Ghost Fort

Ah, Ghost Fort, it seems like a lovely place. Creepy ghosts roam around the map, and in the background, there's a small island with a large skull. On top of that skull is another, smaller skull, which is known as the Skull Island Topper-pretty fancy, right? The sky is dark, with clouds highlighted in green as they swirl above the island. It's a lovely map as always, but this is the final Halloween event, so the battle is going to be intense!

Demoman: *Shout* HAAAAVE AT 'EM, LADS!

Five RED team members-Demoman, Pyro, Spy, Heavy, and Medic-charge at the five BLU team members-Scout, Soldier, Sniper, Engineer, and Hunter. They start firing and attacking each other.

Medic activates his Ubercharge, making him and Heavy temporarily invulnerable to any incoming bullets and rockets. Sniper stays back from his teammates as he fires bullets at the RED team with his sniper rifle, managing to take down two opponents while the others dodge his shots.

Sniper: *Annoyed* Piss!

The Ubercharge power deactivates, meaning it has run out of juice. This leaves Medic and Heavy in a vulnerable state. A smirk crosses Sniper's face as he scopes in and aims at Medic's head, about to pull the trigger... when this happens.

Sniper: Steady, ste- GUUEAAAAHH!!

Sniper is suddenly stabbed and killed by none other than Spy, who smiles at him. In his hand, he holds his special item, the Dead Ringer. He tosses it upwards before it lands back in his hand, then he puts it back into his suit pocket.

Spy: *Short laugh* Oh please, just stay down!

Medic and Heavy are holding the point, trying to capture it. Medic is unaware that Scout is trying to kill him from behind. But Heavy, with a quick turn and his minigun revved up, is ready to rain bullets on the Boston man. Scout gives an awkward smile and starts to slowly walk backwards, but unfortunately...

Heavy: *Grins* EYAAAHH!

Scout screams in pain as the rain of bullets penetrates his body, sending him flying backwards with ragdoll physics.

Medic: *Thumb up* Danke, Kamerad!

Heavy: *Nod* We make good team!

Just a few moments later, the point is captured and turns red. Heavy gives a thumbs up to Medic, who smiles and nods back at him. They both now defend the point.

At the BLU respawn station, Scout respawns after 10 seconds and is back alive. He scoffs at his sudden death before running out from the respawn station alongside the others who have also just respawned. Meanwhile, Soldier screams in a battle cry as he hits his teammates with his Disciplinary Action, making their movements much faster... which doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

On the side of the capture point, we see Hunter providing cover for Engineer, who is busy building up his sentry with a dispenser beside them, providing regeneration and ammo/scrap supplies. Engineer carefully looks around, watching out for any signs of a Spy trying to sabotage them.

Engineer: Spy around here.

Hunter: *Nod* Aight!

Hunter readies his crossbow, aiming and ready in case someone foolish enough tries to cross their path. As Engineer finishes hitting the sentry a few times, it comes alive and reaches level 3. He nudges his elbow at Hunter, indicating that he has successfully upgraded the sentry. Hunter nods, but then he hears something familiar-too familiar. He quickly takes out his Molotov, lights it up, and throws it behind him. It turns out to be the Spy who had been sneaking up on them, but luck was not on his side as he catches fire and reveals himself, screaming as he tries to escape.