MEET THE HUNTER!

The Author: Oh, before we start, I forgot to show you this.

You take another document from The Author's hand and look at it for a few moments before opening it. The document contains information about a new class or character added to Team Fortress, the one and only Male Reader, or should we say Y/N. You raise your eyebrow and look at The Author, giving him a confused look.

The Author: Yes, I'm adding the Male Reader to this story. Anyway, the reason why I'm doing this is because I have a problem with OCD. I wanted 10 mercenaries, not 9. You know what I mean, right?

You nod in understanding and look back at the document before starting to read it.

TENTH CLASS

Alias: The Hunter, Bloodbath Mercenary

Full Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 30

Height: 6'4" / 193.0 cm

Crimes: Mass murder, war crimes, battery, theft, trespassing, kidnapping, torture, stalking, assault, black magic.

Hobby: Hunting, watching SAW movies, spending time with other mercenaries, fishing, cooking, sharpening various machetes, singing.

Powers/Skills: Peak human durability, peak human strength, marksmanship, fighting skills, skilled combatant, machete usage, patience, molotov, axemanship, knifemanship, axe throwing, knife throwing, trap expertise, crossbow usage, gunmanship, stealth, tactics.

"Truth is... The game was rigged from the start" -Hunter

After finishing reading the bio of The Hunter, or Y/N, a smile creeps onto your face. It seems like you already know what to write and are eager to make the story more interesting. But a thought crosses your mind-if this is already interesting, let's make it even more so! Oh boy, hopefully the readers will enjoy this story!

The Author: *Smirk* Alright, that's all for now. LET'S GET STARTED!

You nod, put the document back, and begin to craft the story.