The Way You Make Me Feel

Felix's POV

Paris is always a good place for us. I love how happy Hyunjin is here, going to all the galleries and museums or just walking around with me. He smiles all the time. Of course we had to film our vlog for the fans - always our priority - but then we had time just for us. It felt nice. I love spending time with him outside the group activities, enjoy his carefree self. 

Late at night he went live from his hotel room. I patiently waited for him to finish... But, I had him all to myself afterwards. I peeled his clothes off him, all the while he was laughing and giggling like a schoolgirl, and pushed him to the bed, let him watch as I took off my clothes and crawled on top of him. "So, do I have your attention now?" "You always have my attention, Yongbok." I leaned over him to capture his lips in a long awaited sweet kiss. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto his chest, surrendering to my desire. But, we ended up just cuddling. He was too tired. We both were. Oh, well. I just wanted to feel his skin on mine. We slept soundly and enjoyed waking up in each other's arms, kissing and cuddling before reality knocked on our door again.

******************************************

I was away for a few days and already missed him terribly. It was our scheduled time off before we go full force into the next annual activities. Some alone time, some time for personal stuff, for family and friends outside our group cluster. It's nice, refreshing and necessary. I am not complaining but it doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to spend it with him. 

Hyunjin was going on vacation with his family. No one knew where except me.

The way we have to sneak around just to be together with no cameras is ridiculous. I mean, he can go wherever with just anybody else but I have to make a whole plan just to be with him. It annoys me to no end. 

So, Hyunjin and I managed to steal a couple of days before I too had to fly back to Sydney, to see my family after a long time. Chris was already there, waiting for me. We stayed in a secluded little place, a wooden cabin in a resort that prides itself on discretion. It provided us with the privacy we needed. The weather was bitterly cold, we were in the dead of winter after all. It made us want to stay inside, enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our little getaway. Outside the ocean was humming and snow covered the sand down to where the waves crushed. It was magical. We were sitting by the fireplace, reading our books when he put his down on the coffee table and scooted closer to me. He took the book from my hands, putting it aside and kissed me softly. "I am going to miss you." He said. "I won't be gone for long." I murmured against his lips, knotting my hands around his nape. "I know... but I will miss you anyway, Yongbokie." He looked into my eyes with so much love, it made me weak. I am always so weak for him.

So needy.

"Make love to me, Jinnie..." My voice nearly broke as I whispered this to him. We started kissing slowly, making our way to the bed, discarding our clothes all over the place. When we lay down, on the soft fluffy blankets, he stopped and stared at me under him for a few moments. "Do you even know how much I love you?" He whispered before his sweet lips began to wander all over my body again. I couldn't really speak, give an answer to his question. Or was it merely a statement? I was overwhelmed by emotion. I only could sigh while he made me feel all his love and affection. I didn't expect him to focus only on my pleasure but it was the way he interpreted my request. His mouth closed around me. I groaned with surprise and desire. My fingers were threaded in his black hair, offering me the grounding I needed because I was floating in Heaven. "Jinnie..." I managed to moan getting closer to the edge. He kept going. My back arched as I shuddered in his mouth before falling apart. Lying dazed and content in the warm blankets, I watched him get up, to lie next to me. I wrapped my arms around him, searching for his lips. I pulled him as close to me as I could, seeking contact with every inch of our bodies. Our kissing was again deep and slow. Slipping my hand between us, I sought to give back to him some of the pleasure I received. I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and he did the same to me. We were stroking each other in sync, our breaths mixing as our mouths hungrily connected, tongues playing around, moans drowning in kisses. I could taste myself on his tongue. It never failed to make me feel more aroused... We both reached our high together, trembling in each other's arms and remained like this, holding tight to one another, as our orgasms died down. But not for long. His fingers found their way to my back, lightly caressing and tenderly tracing me, sending jolts of electricity all over me again while I was still reeling in pleasure. He leaned down to kiss my face, my jaw and my lips once more. He slid inside me not long after, lazily moving, still putting me first, aiming for my pleasure, slow and deep, reaching deeper and deeper with each sensual roll of his hips. My head fell back, once again losing my grip on reality. There was nothing but him. I could feel him everywhere, around me, inside me...  All I could really do was moan his name desperately. His own soft moans sent me spiraling into a rapture I never knew was possible before him. I came again, watching him through hazed eyes falling apart on me, gently collapsing onto my chest, as he tenderly whispered 'I love you', once again...

*********************************************

I must have dozed off for a couple of minutes, feeling warm and content in his embrace and didn't realize when exactly he left my side. He lightly patted my hair whispering: "Yongbok, come on, let's get cleaned up." I opened my eyes and stretched lazily, reaching out for his hand to lure him back onto the bed and into my arms, pouting when he resisted indulging me. He laughed shaking his head at my antics and almost carried me in his arms, making me giggle, to the bathtub, already filled with hot water and bath salts, and helped me get in. 

Let's say we didn't just get cleaned up. ;)