Chapter 8: Double the attention

When I look up, I see Natasha still watching us. Her posture hasn't changed much but the expression on her face. It almost makes me want to groan because it's so similar to the one in the kitchen at my first morning here.

"How about we take this upstairs, the couch could be a little small." Wanda suggests, placing another kiss on the top of my head. It's soft and the opposite of what she whispered into my ear before, making my heart jump for a whole other reason.

I nod and move to get up. Wanda follows me and rounds the couch but I don't follow. My eyes linger on Natasha, who still seems very relaxed.
Wanda is not the only one I thought about while I was alone at home, Nat occupied my thoughts as well. I extend my hand to her, catching her by surprise.

"You don't have to do that." She tells me, at which I nod.

"I know. But I want to." I reply and something lights up in her eyes, something besides lust.

She takes my hand and gets up. Her hand is a little firm in mine but not in an uncomfortable way, more like a secure way. Wanda smiles to herself, watching us and leads the way upstairs. Another kind of excitement fills my body. I've never done this before, have sex with more than one person, but this feels right.
I'm not sure, how long I'll last with the exhausting day behind me and the current time but I want to do this.

This time, I'm led to a different bedroom. I realize it's theirs, as it is a lot more personal than the other room, which was probably the guest bedroom.
There are two dressers and one walk-in closet in here. On top of the dresser, there are some things scattered around, which is the first surface in this house that isn't tidy. It's like a peak into their privacy and a token of their trust in me.

Above one dresser, there's a couple's picture of the two of them, taken by a professional photographer, if the background is any indication. They look happy and confident in the photo, a combination that makes me feel all sorts of things.

I'm not surprised to find another door in their room that leads to an ensuite. Of course, they have a bathroom attached to their room.
But the center of it all is the big king-sized bed against one wall. It's adorned with a few throw pillows and a bedspread. If I had the patience or time to make my bed like this every morning, I'd have to get up ten minutes earlier. It's just another little detail that speaks about how much they have their lives under control.

"I like your room." I say, turning to Natasha. She gives me a little smile.
"Thank you."

"It's gonna look a lot better with you naked in our bed." Wanda smirks, making my cheeks flush at the bluntness of her words.

Nat chuckles at that and traces the blush before wrapping her arm around my waist and kissing me. It's surprisingly soft and has me melting into her embrace. Even if I still can't really read her, she still has my heart beating fast with just one kiss.

I hear Wanda rummaging around behind us but don't find it in me to turn around and break the kiss. Natasha's hand on my waist is not exactly firm but definitely keeps me close to her. I don't fight it, wouldn't know how because this feels so good.
It's different than the last kiss we shared, softer and yet filled with more passion.

When hands slide up my arms, I break the kiss and lean into the warm body behind me. Natasha lets go of me and steps away. I don't see what she does though because Wanda turns me around to her and every potential words get stuck in my throat because she's only in her underwear now. I didn't notice how she undressed herself.

"I have been craving to taste you again." She whispers against my ear and runs her hands down to my hips, gently tugging at my shirt. I lift my arms and reach behind me once the shirt is on the floor. With one quick motion, I let my bra drop to the floor as well.