Chapter 13: Threesome

The car ride isn't exactly filled with silence, Wanda and Natasha are chatting about their days, occasionally asking me about mine. But I have trouble concentrating on anything but how much I need to be touched. I consider touching myself but I don't want to be the one curing this ache. I want Natasha to touch me and release me of this throbbing. Wanda's eyes catch mine in the rearview mirror and she smiles amused.

"Nat can be quite a tease, huh?" She asks, a tone to her voice that indicates she knows how I feel.

"Tell me about it." I reply, trying not to sound whiney or grumbly because of my sexual frustration.

"But don't worry, whenever she tease, she makes sure it's worth it." Wanda promises. I wish, I could see Natasha's face now as she puts her hand on Wanda's thigh and gives it a soft squeeze. "You just gotta trust her." 

"And be good." Nat asks, which sends a spark through my body. 

"What happens otherwise?" I ask, intrigued to learn more. Natasha and I haven't slept together yet. She played with my breasts the last time, which felt amazing but that's it. I can't tell how she is during sex and I am curious to learn more. Maybe also because I'm turned on and any kind of sexy talk is better than pretending, I'm not hot and bothered.
Natasha and Wanda share a glance before Wanda concentrates back on the streets.

"That depends on how well we know each other, where your limits are and what you're into." Natasha lists off, which doesn't tell me anything at all. "What's always fun is edging and if you decide to push my buttons, you have to live with the tension of not knowing whether or not I'm gonna let you come in the end." 

Her choice has a low hum to it that vibrates through my body, painting a picture in my head that does nothing to sooth my needs. 

"I've never been edged." I admit, not even sure why I am telling them but this feels like a safe space and it's not like I have anything else to do right now. 

"That's okay. Not everyone is into it. If you ever want to try it, let us know." Nat assures me, her voice soft, making me smile. It feels nice to know, I can talk to them about things like these without feeling embarrassed or weird.

"I will." I reply, diverting my attention out the window. We are turning into their driveway now, which means I am hopefully gonna get what I need very soon. Wanda is the first one to get out, followed by Nat, who opens my door for me. I smile at her in thanks, my eyes shortly darting over her outfit. 

"I'm guessing, you don't want to have a snack and chat right now?" Nat asks with a hint of a tease in her voice as she walks with me to the front door. Wanda glances back at us, a grin on her face as she opens the front door.

"You are right about that." I agree, trying to keep my voice leveled. Now that we are out of the car and the prospect of having my desire taken care of, it's grown quite strong again. Nat's suit might be another reason for that because she continuous to look smoking hot in it. 

We enter the hallway and I am quick to kick my shoes off and wait for any further directions. I could run straight upstairs and wait for Natasha and/or Wanda but this is still their house. I'm aware that Nat wouldn't have offered to take me to their place if she didn't have anything further in mind, but that doesn't mean I can just straight up expect it. 

Natasha slips out of her heels and the suit jacket, leaving her in just the button down and her tie. I bite my lip, just looking at her. She doesn't seem to be in any hurry. I groan and catch Wanda's eye, seeing her staring at Natasha in a similar way and I remember what Nat told me about how Wanda feels when Nat leaves with a tie. 

"Now you're both ogling me." Nat teases but sounds quite smug doing so.

"Shut up." Wanda mumbles and pulls Nat closer by the beltloops in her pants to kiss her. Nat doesn't protest and kisses her back, her hands instantly on Wanda's ass.