Chapter 14: In private

POV Natasha

I watch our neighbor mow the lawn in front of his house, reminding me we have to do that as well this weekend. Wanda wanted to tend to the flowers up front anyway, we can just combine it then.

With the weather getting quite warm, they need some extra care at the moment, which Wanda loves. Watching her tend to all the plants we have is always peaceful. She's just so happy and in her own little world.

"Mrs. Maximoff?" Miss Welling asks. I return my attention to the laptop screen in front of me.

"Are we ready for the meeting on Thursday?" She repeats the question. I look through my notes and nod.

"Yes, we are ready." I confirm. Miss Welling hesitates for a moment though, as if she didn't agree with me. I raise my eyebrows, waiting for her to tell me what she's thinking about.

"I know, you scheduled the meeting with Express Im- and Exports but I got a call this morning. Mr. Williams requested a meeting on Thursday." She tells me. I shrug, not caring about that.

Mr. Williams has been quite annoying lately and I am glad whenever I don't have to talk to him. But the business we are discussing over and over again is something I have to take care of, I can't let someone else attend that meeting.

"Then he will have to be patient and wait until we have time for him." I reply. Miss Welling grimaces but nods.
I know, she doesn't like to cancel meetings but we won't push around our plans just because Mr. Williams wants to meet with me.

Besides, I'm at the meeting with y/n on Thursday and I don't plan on canceling that. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her again. The memory of two days ago is still fresh in my mind and I am eager to see how far I can push her. It's fun to be with her, not just for the sex stuff. I'll admit, I wasn't fond of the idea of Wanda brining a new person into our relationship. It felt weird but once I got to know y/n, it wasn't weird at all anymore.

She is such a smart and kind and beautiful woman, I'm glad we met her. Since we started spending more time together, I am a lot more comfortable around her and started to feel something towards her. It's a fondness I never thought I'd feel for anyone but my wife.
Of course, I feel it a lot stronger towards Wanda but I still care very much about y/n. She's important to me and Wanda and I like having her around.

Getting to know her is interesting, almost as interesting as to see her reactions in the bedroom. Wanda lets me top almost always but she fights back, which is really hot and I love it.
Y/n is more shy about it and listens instantly, which I find intriguing and just as hot. Seeing Wanda being dominant towards her is honestly even hotter.
I know, Wanda can be dominant but I simply don't feel very comfortable when I'm not in control. Seeing Wanda live out that domination is really sexy and definitely worth it. Even if y/n was more dominant herself, it would be worth it because she is worth it.

I can tell Wanda feels a similar way about her. Her eyes always light up when y/n is mentioned and she smiles every time y/n comes over.
The two of them are very sweet together and it's even better if I am somewhere in there too.

I didn't expect to like y/n this much or to like having a third party in our relationship but I do like it very much. I don't always need to be actively kissing any of those two, sometimes I'm just happy to see both of them happy and when I'm able to cuddle with them.
It's difficult to define what I feel for y/n, but I know there are sparks and I would do a lot to keep them alive.

Between Wanda and me, not much has changed since y/n became a part of our lives.
Nothing big has changed anyway, the feelings are still as strong as ever, maybe even a little stronger. What has been heightened is our sex drive though.
I'm not sure if it's because of y/n or because of something hormonal but I enjoy it.