Chapter 22: Wanda's turn

We spend another hour in bed, eating the snacks, cuddling and talking before Natasha takes me into the bathtub to clean me and massage my thighs. I am indeed a little sore but I don't mind. It's a reminder of how great this was.

At dinner time, Natasha cooks a big meal for us that I can't wait for. Wanda and I pass the time playing chess at the dining table and glancing over at Natasha.

Dinner is great and afterwards we move to the couch for cuddles and a movie. I catch Wanda glancing into my direction multiple times and when a commercial break comes, I turn to look at her.
My legs are draped over her lap, her hands massaging them for most of the movie. Natasha is sitting on my other side, allowing me to lean into her.

"What?" I ask Wanda. She purses her lips as if to consider her words.

"I can't get the look of you freshly fucked out of my head." She then tells me bluntly, catching me off-guard. I don't know what to reply to that, so I wait for her to say more.
"I really badly want to take you upstairs and eat you out. I want to know what you taste like after so many orgasms and how sensitive you are. I want to lick you and suck you and taste you in my mouth."

I swallow, feeling heat building inside me and wetness starting to form. Is it possible to be horny again after five hours after being fucked really thoroughly?
I would say yes because my body is starting to heat up and I squirm. Her eyes are glued to me, her pupils blown wide and when she licks her lips, I'm way too hot.
I glance at Nat, who has a smirk on her face.

"Would you recommend it?" I ask, not even sure why. I don't know anything about overstimulation but I know Natasha brought me to it and was the last person to touch me there. If she says it would be a stupid idea, I believe her.

"What? Being eaten out by Wanda? Yeah. 5 out of 5 stars." She replies, receiving a playful swat from her wife.

I look between them and then listen to myself. I am horny again and I would not mind if Wanda ate me out. The thought actually excites me.

"Okay." I say to Wanda, watching her excitement grow. She lifts my feet off her lap and gets up, offering me her hand. Nat watches us with a smirk.

"She's a squirmer." She notes and Wanda rolls her eyes.

"You say that as if I haven't had sex with her before." She says, looping her arm around my waist. I giggle.

"I know you have but in this case, you might want to think about it." She answers with a casual shrug as if she talked about sex stuff all the time. Wanda hums and leads me upstairs.

"You do squirm a lot." She thinks out loud, making me raise my eyebrows at that.

"So, do something about it if it bothers you." I challenge. I have no idea where this boldness comes from for the second time today but I like the way her pupils grow and she nods.

"Shorts and underwear off and on the bed." She instructs. I grin and stay where I am, which makes her raise an eyebrow. She can see the challenge in my eyes I'm sure, and steps closer again.

I don't waver and smirk at her. Her head tilts to the side, just a little but damn, that's sexy. When I don't react for another second, she places a hand on my waistband but then pauses.

"Consent and safe word?"

"Yes and red." I answer, excited to see where this is going.

"You're testing me out." She states and I nod, not ashamed of that. She clicks her tongue and pushes my sleeping shorts and underwear down. I squirm just a little bit at the cool air that hits my heated parts.