Chapter 20: A date with Natasha

Pov y/n

Moving in with Natasha and Wanda almost felt natural.
I took a day to myself to think about it again and about everything else they said. I knew, I wouldn't change my opinion, I just wanted to have time to think it through.

Wanda picked me up with my suitcase and brought me to their house.
I got a drawer and a few hangers in their closet. I didn't bring all my clothes, after all it's just a test run and I can get the winter clothes when it gets colder.

Falling into a routine took about three days and then it felt normal to wake up in their bed and see them whenever I am not at work or out.
Luckily, their bed is really big enough to fit the three of us, although Nat mentioned maybe they could get an even bigger bed to fit us more comfortably without having to worry about the edge.

The mornings are indeed a little stressful with all of us getting ready but I like it.
Back at my apartment, it was only me and I had no one to talk to in the morning. Now I do and I use that.
We have small conversations over breakfast before we head off to work. Most of the time, Wanda or Nat drop me off since they are going that way anyway. I do have my car in their driveway but barely use it.

Wanda happily runs errands with me, whether that be a trip to the grocery store or the city or somewhere else. She loves driving me around and I truly appreciate it.
Natasha pretty much makes dinner every night, which is also such a difference from when I lived alone. Sometimes I help her though and we have a little bit of fun in the kitchen. Wanda sits at the counter when we do and works on her laptop but whenever I look at her, I see her watching us with a smile.

So, to say it's pretty much perfect would be very accurate. And since I'm spending so much time with them, also casual moments like cooking and cleaning and taking turns on doing the laundry, I don't doubt their intentions anymore. I'm happily living with them and find myself thinking that I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way.

The group chat we now have is also fun, even if it's mainly used for grocery lists or other errands or informing each other when one is late.
It gives me a further glimpse into their lives and I like that.

I learned that Wanda is more of a chocolate kind of woman while Natasha loves her chips or nachos to snack on.
I also learned that Natasha always makes sure they have everything in the fridge she would need for a breakfast after a night of sex.
Which we also had once so far. It was soft and amazing.

Falling asleep next to them, or between them, is something I easily became addicted to and now I don't want it to change anymore. Depending on how warm it is, we cuddle more or less at night but one of them always touches me in some way, even if it's just our pinky fingers linked.

Now, after a week of living here, it feels like my home too. There are no pictures of me around but other hints that I am living here.
There's a third pillow on the bed, there are a few more pairs of shoes and jackets at the front door, my slippers usually are somewhere in the living room (I forget to put them back on after lounging on the couch most of the time), there are cookbooks of mine in the kitchen and my clothes sometimes lay around the bedroom or bathroom. Mainly when I go to take a shower and afterwards I put them in the laundry basket.

But my favorite moment is when the bedroom is a bit of a mess when we're all ready for bed, our clothes hanging over the back of the armchair in the corner or piling on the seating area. All our clothes are mixed then and it always makes me feel like I am truly a part of this.
And I know I am.

"I got a surprise for you." Nat tells me, walking into the kitchen. But then she frowns before looking amused.

"Why are you on the counter?" She asks. I shortly glance up from my laptop, currently typing something for work.