Chapter 1

As other Monday mornings, this Monday was seemed to have no difference for Seithra. Her long legs swifted along the concrete floor, made their way to a classroom. When her figure was captured by other students inside, they remained neutral; some were whispering and others did their own stuff.

"That high-nosed brat again! I swear, each time I saw her, she would look at me with such irritating eyes!" A girl inside the class talked to her other companion, as both nodded in agreement. Seithra did not seemed to have the interest to meddle on their conversation, even though her ears caught those words.

Seithra, a self-organised young lady whom known to be the only daughter of the city president, was barely recognised as the "high-nosed" girl due to her arrogant behaviour. But was she? Some of other students told she was not, yet some told she was. Due to her excellency in academics, many people believed a stigma of "her dad would pay off the school to get her the top 1 records."

Nevertheless, she was self-centered, and would only think about herself.

As time showed 8 o'clock, a middle aged woman who wore knee length skirt went inside her classroom. It was Madam Annelise, a teacher of Geography lesson.

The class went on as usual, nothing did happened until shouts began to flood the class when Madam Annelise told that there would be a camping trip the day tomorrow. Of course, an outdoor activity would attract the fond of students, including Seithra. She loved the idea of camping.

Sooner, the lesson ended with titters still filling the whole class. Several classmates of Seithra were discussing about things they would do along the way, and a few even discussed about items they should bring. Seithra did not mind them, she would purchase those businesses later.

On that Tuesday morning, Seithra woke up all excited. After some maids assisted her with stuff packing, she prepped herself and went down to join her dad for the breakfast. They did not talk much, but his dad only had some notices for her to care of her safety while he would hire some bodyguards to supervise her whereabouts. Seithra was used to this kind of treatment but in this term, she hated it.

"Dad, I can take care of myself!" She gasped in annoyance.

After some moments assuring her dad, he agreed to let her went to the camping trip without any supervision. A heavy sigh escaped the old-man's lips.

Later on, Seithra found herself in another bus, parted from her other classmates. This idea of her dad was not that bad for her, though. It was just an unfortunate for her that she was involved in an accident, which caused everything shattered to pieces.

With minor injuries, she found herself inside an ambulance as eyes of her classmates and teachers were glued on her as she was carried away.

'Probably, outdoor activities were just not made for me.'