Chapter 3

On the day tomorrow, Felith, the wheelchair guy, woke up a bit late but it was his routine as usual. He stumbled upon a little drawer next to his sickbed, and to his shock, his sketchbook was nowhere to be seen. As he clearly remembered, it was the only place he would put his sketchbook. He immediately thought of something.

He searched for it everywhere, and when he saw the number 143 on the doorway, he pushed the door and rolled his wheelchair in.

Another shock was sent to his veins. Nobody was inside, the room was all cleaned and prepped neatly as if no patient was ever in there. The same nurse who previously treated Seithra noticed his appearance.

"Felith, what are you doing here?" She asked him. Felith, the gray eyed guy, stiffened. He had an extreme doubt that it was Seithra who stole his sketchbook. He just knew it.

"Nothing, Mary." He replied quickly and took his leave. When he was outside, a janitor was mopping the floor. Seeing his presence, the janitor greeted him. "Hey there, young man."

The janitor, who was a young man himself, had the concern as he saw Felith's frown on the face. "Any problems, bud?"

His question had Felith nodding. "Yeah, Sam."

The janitor who was called as 'Sam' instantly stopped his work. He went closer to Felith. "What is it?"

"That girl who was the previous patient of room 143. I don't even know her name but I think she stole my sketchbook. I showed it to her yesterday, I thought she could be a friend." Felith spoke in an annoyed tone.

His sentences sent a crumble to Sam's forehead. "Impossible! She could get a factory of sketchbook. Why would she even stole yours at the first place?"

Felith looked up at him. "What do you mean?" Several person passed the alley, and Sam smiled to other visitors who were with their family members or so. Other patients who were quite familiar also smiled to the both of Felith and Sam too.

Sam spoke in a low voice, "Seithra is the daughter of our city president, you know! I saw some men in black clothes brought her away this morning."

Felith was consumed with thoughts. 'So, Seithra was her name...'

A flash of memories suddenly entered his mind. A young girl singing in a television show, where a young boy would clap his hands in awe. Was she the same person he had saw beforehand?

Seeing Felith suddenly went to a silent state, Sam knocked his shoulder. "Hey, are you okay?"

Felith answered it with a single murmur and he immediately brought himself away to his room back. In his mind, he was determined to find his sketchbook, or was it the girl he wanted to meet again?