Chapter 8

The day tomorrow, Seithra woke up with heavy eyes. She prepped herself and went to school, it was the day of her examinations. This time, her look was indifferent. The boastful sight gleamed in her eyes was no longer there. It was replaced with a gloomy expression that nobody could tell what was it.

Time passed faster than usual, she was answering her exam, all focused. Between each seconds, she thought about something else. The feeling lasted until she had done her first three papers.

When schooltime was over, she determined to go to the hospital to apologize because of her inconvenience to fulfil her promise.

But what shocked her was she did not saw anyone inside the room 144, instead of a tidy, cleaned room. Her confusion increased, she was screwed up with worry and fear. Where did he go?

Soon, a janitor appeared behind her. He nicknamed himself as Sam, and without longer explanation, he only handed her a sketchbook.

"Felith was brought to his hometown by his grandad. Th- this is the thing he left for you, miss."

As Seithra captured his sentence, she only frowned, tried to keep her emotionless look. But Sam could not help but notice the tears gaining on her eyes when she walked away.

Seithra wiped her tears, she was insulting Felith. She spoke harsh words about him, she cursed him for leaving her. Where would she go to? She ran to a coast, the place where he had left her thousands memories.

With her slender fingers shaking, she opened the sketchbook, page by page...

Until her breathe seemed to stop.

A drawing, a perfect drawing of a long haired girl with sparkling eyes smiling... Herself. Another page of a drawing, where a girl held a flower on her hand, smiling. And what sank her heart the most was the drawing of a guy who kissed a girl's forehead, with the background of a fireworks event near a beach at the nighttime. Her tears fell down slightly.

"So you have been lying to me this whole time? You told me you can't draw!" She was feeling tight in her chest as her tears fall down. Felith... he was a liar. He told her that he would wait for her, but he did not!

"Teach me how to spell your name." Seithra could hear his voice echoing in her ears. She gripped the sketchbook, broke down into tears.

What made it worst was his letter that he left for her. He lied, he was able to write and draw. Shaking a bit, Seithra focused her sight to a well-written letter.

"Dear Seithra, I'm here to utter my feelings. I am so sorry that I can't be the best listener, but I really hoped you would be happy with my company. I've been admiring you since you were little, my celebrity crush, Miss Seithra. Since I was little, I've always told my mom that one day I'll be as talented as you. Now that I was able to make my dreams come true, I wanted to express my gratitude. I like and love you, Seithra! I believe you are my queen since our previous life.

Love, Felith."

Two drops of warm tears sank into the sand, Seithra was moved by the letter. How could she hated him? He was there to wait for her, but where was she?

In an instance, she quickly drove her car and went straight to her dad's office. Of course, it was unexpected for her dad to see her growling at him, since she was taught to act well all of this time. But was she now expressing her "human" side? After all, living as a Seithra was not that meaningful.

"Dad, were you the cause of Felith's moving away from the hospital?! Why did you do that? He was all alone! He is me, dad!" She screamed in fury. Tears ran down on her cheeks. It was maybe just simple approaches between Felith and her, but it would never be able to get unchanged!

He was the only person that would look at her like human. She did not care about how other clients were looking at her as she was known to be the "city president's arrogant daughter."

"You can act like a human, because that's you." His words echoed clearly in her ear. She bit her lower lip as she eyed her dad who did not dare to give any response. After all, she was all alone, nobody ever cared about her feelings, her passion, her meaning to be a human.

What mattered for them was her ability, her intelligence, her self-manner. But would it really mean for someone if they never felt any happier?

Sebastian appeared inside her dad's working room, and he gently pulled her away. He calmed her down, but Seithra could not bear the pain she felt anymore. She had lost the second person she had to express her passion at drawing.

"You wouldn't understand. He meant a lot to me." Seithra pushed Sebastian away. Eternally, she only wished to look up at a guy sitting on a wheelchair, with an icy cold expression but his smile could melt anyone's heart, Felith.

She would miss those grey eyes forever.