Epilogue

A man cried as he hugged a woman's body that was wet with blood.

"My queen, my queen!" He leniently nuzzled his head to her shoulder, as he brushed her hair on her forehead. The woman slowly spoke. "Leave, Stephen..."

The guy insisted and he held her in his grasp even tighter. He carried her in his arms, running from the chase of several soldiers. Of course, the guy fought off and he began to obtain some wounds.

"Don't touch my queen!" He spoke angrily, as he felt something sharp tearing his skin apart. He growled, but he tightened her grip on the woman's back. The woman with long, black hair stared over him. Her jade-green eyes shone in tears. "Stop, Stephen! Obey your queen, this is a command!"

But the guy did not back off, he keep swifting his swords and protected her.

"Woman is not worthy of becoming a ruler!" A big bodied man said sturdily. He clenched his grip on his arrow string and two arrows landed perfectly on Stephen's eyes. Blood rushed off, and the woman could not contain herself from bursting out tears anymore.

"My queen, please be my eyes." He spoke. The queen gripped his chest, "Stephen, leave me! Save yourself, my saviour! This is my order!"

"I shall not obey your command this time, your highness." Rain fell heavily. He was carrying her in his arms.

The queen saw a cliff and she inhaled softly. "Now jump, my love. Trust me."

Without hesitation, the guy jumped and they had vanished, nowhere to be seen. The troop of people who witnessed this crossed their arms in amusement.

"They shall be reunited in another life." A guy in a black robe spoke slowly, as he rode his horse away from the depth of the forest.