Chapter 6

Days went by, Seithra's examinations were just around the corner. Her pressures were added day by day, but unlike another years, this year was spent by studying somewhere else with someone she never met before. Or had she?

"Exams are just around the corner, I'm so stressed." Seithra murmured lightly. Felith sighed, and he assured her.

"You can do it, you have my words." He spoke in a calm tone. That day was spent near the coast, even though the sky was a bit gloomy. It seemed to rain, nevertheless Seithra forced him to stay. He could not resist, he just did not like to argue with that high-nosed lady.

Seithra eyed him with an intimidating sight. "Thanks."

When they were chilling while having tiny bit conversations, a tall lad suddenly approached. He had a neat look compared to Felith, because of his shorter hair and lighter skin.

At first, Seithra thought he was just a random person who misplaced their identities. It turned out to be otherwise, when he greeted them nicely and introduced himself as Sebastian.

"Hello, so you must be Seithra, am I right?" He talked in a formal, respectful voice. From his appearance, he looked really well mannered. He told her that he was a son of Seithra's dad business partner, yet Seithra thought it was unimportant. She did not expressed her thoughts, though.

"I was just happened to accidentally see you here, Miss Seithra. So, this must your boyfriend?" Sebastian marked, he eyed Felith who turned his face away. Deep inside, a slight insecurities inserted his heart. Who would not? Sebastian had everything he wanted.

"Ah, y- yes!" Seithra answered quickly, but the following sentence of Felith left her speechless.

"No, I'm only a friend she just met." He spoke slowly, eyeing flock of seagulls across the sky. Seithra felt a struck of embarrassment when she captured the confused look on Sebastian's face.

After some moment of deep talks, Sebastian finally excused himself because of the drizzling rain. Seithra immediately walked away while pushing Felith's wheelchair to a sheltered roof. There, she stayed silent for a gap of minutes.

"Felith, why did you deny my words?" Instead of mocking him, Seithra tried to keep herself in control. Her annoyance was getting increased when she only heard a sinister laugh from Felith.

"Did I ever confess to you?" He replied.

"But I thought you liked me." She said knowingly, as her eyes fixed on his. "I thought you do, you silly." Her words left Felith snickering.

"I only liked your abilities to draw and read." Felith maintained the same tone he used previously. Seithra was not even mad, but she stayed next to him instead.

"There would be fireworks show tonight. Come with me." Felith broke the silence. Seithra's eyes widened in delight. "Sure."

"7 AM. Here, wait until I come." He said bluntly. In a glance, he would be looking like he was not intended to say so, but since he did, Seithra knew he would wait for her here.

"I will come, and let's see who'll wait!" Seithra spoke with confidence, as she held his hands tightly. He rosed his face up, and looked away.

"Let me take this sketchbook first, you'll have it back." Felith sounded towards her. Seithra nodded.

Sketchbook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें