DAY 1: Welcome to Fazbear's

The story begins with Ant looking at an open job position at Freddy Fazbear's  pizzeria in his newspaper. As soon as he goes to apply, he sees his friend Dan happily working as manager. 

Dan: Ant? What are you doing here buddy? 

Ant: Dude, I'm applying for a job in this restaurant.

Dan is surprised to see him as he also applied on the same day. He explains how he became a manager within a day, since no one else applied for the position. Ant will work for 5 days a week as a security guard at night. 

Ant: So I'm the nightguard?

Dan: Yes, you will be working at your office from 12AM to 6AM. You will find in your office your uniform. If you need anything during the night just call me.

Ant: So these are the infamous animatronics huh? 

Dan: Yup, it's Freddy the bear, Chica the chicken, Bonnie the bunny and Foxy the pirate.

Ant: Ah, I see Foxy in the pirate cove, but on stage I see only 2 of them. Where is the other one?

Dan: So there were supposed to be 3 animatronics on stage today, but Freddy is for repair.

Ant: Are you sure these things are safe?

Dan: Of course! They walk around during the day, they sing their silly songs, they serve pizza to the kids and that's it. Just try not to mess with them too much at night. 

Dan walks Ant around and reads him excerpts from the employee's manual, which he is oddly not allowed to give to other employees. And while that in itself is odd enough, the excerpts start to look slightly concerning. They say that in case of some strange intruder, the guard needs to lock the doors and stay safe in his office, which leads to the strange of how well secured the guard's office is, with a camera system and two electronically controlled iron doors. Dan also tells Ant that there is one person who works here: Renaldo, who is... a bit crazy. Apparently Renaldo is the one who took Freddy for repair today. After a long day for him Dan, leaves the place for Ant to take over the duties of the night...

Dan: Just make sure no one gets in and close your doors if needed. Oh and one other thing... They don't make that much money here so at 9pm they cut the phone lines in the place. I know it's stupid, but it's a rule and if your power runs out you can't repair it. Alright I'm gonna go home now cause I've been here all day. Good luck dude!

Ant: Ok, then have a good one man!