Night 2: Fever Dream

On his monitor, Renaldo watches previous footage of him torturing and overdosing drugs on Ant. Ant is covered in his own blood, writhing in pain, as Renaldo collects his organs, slowly and painfully...

Ant's body is completely paralyzed, as Renaldo drags his dead corpse away from the room, leaving a big pile of blood. 

As he watches all this, his evil laughter grows, revealing his delight at the unnecessary tragedy he has just caused...

Circus baby walks into Renaldo's surveillance office and he tells her, "You know what to do..."

Meanwhile, Dan is staring petrified at the shadow that just spoke to him, with Ant's voice. The shadow animatronic suddenly disappears and a red alarm goes on! 

How could it be possible that Ant talked to him? Is this real? Or his head is just so messed up that he sees what he would want to happen? He justifies this shadow as a possible hallucination and tries to find a way out.

He walks down a hall with two doors, and a pleasant smell passes through one of them. He walks inside and sees a dead body next to an incinerator...

"Ah yes, dead bodies, MY FAVORITE!" he says sarcastically to himself, mocking how messed up this place is.

 It wasn't enough realizing that Renaldo is after him, along with who knows how many animatronics. Now he finds cremated people too...

He then opens the second door and enters an unbearably hot room, filled with lifeless animatronic carcasses, hanging from the ceiling like corpses.

"Oh, my goodness...WHAT KIND OF FEVER DREAM IS THIS?" he says, with a feeling of terror unknown to humanity.

He guesses that this room is probably a foundry, where Renaldo creates the animatronics. Moving into the room he sees a river of lava under the rails that the carcasses are hanged. Dan sees a withered Bonnie animatronic sitting on a platform and to his left, a Foxy one who starts chasing him. 

Dan hides in an airway and when he comes out, Bonnie attacks him and hits him in the face!!

Dan rushes to a door that probably leads to the exit, but ends up in the restrooms and hides inside a bathroom, with the animatronics searching for him.

He walks towards the end of the room and finds an exit room. He tries to open is but realizes that it's actually a locked elevator. 

He enters a breaker room and by pressing random buttons somehow manages to open the elevator and get inside...

 When the elevator stops, Dan finds Circus baby behind a window. She points out to Dan that "the show will start momentarily"...