Night 2: Unlucky and in danger

Dan awakes in the puddle of water, trying to regain his breath when he hears his phone ringing. He answers, as he hears the voice of the same phone guy, who tells him that he has been trying to call him all day but the lines were constantly being cut.

Phone Guy: Dan! Oh, thank goodness, I've been trying to call you all day! Are you alright?

Dan: My head hurts, I'm soaked and I'm in some kind of hole!

Phone Guy: It sounds like something dumped you into the drainage system.

Dan: It was that freaking security puppet, man!! One minute it was there, and the next minute it knocks me out from behind!

Phone Guy: But you're still alive right?

Dan: Yeah, and also wicked hungry...

Phone Guy: Well, you've been knocked out for all day. That makes a lot of sense...

Dan: DUDE! I COULD HAVE DIED!!

Phone Guy: Everything is fine now. The sooner you get the factory up and running, the quicker you can get out of there.

As Dan proceeds to continue with his work, the voice on the phone experiences a very intense cough and tells Dan that there is an elevator right in front of him. 

Dan avoids the animatronics and gets into the elevator quickly. He tests the elevator button and finds that it does not work! The dude on the phone tells him that he needs to find parts in order to fix the elevator and Dan starts looking for them. 

Entering a room, he sees the walls stained with splashed blood as he finds the elevator washers and a gear.

As he heads back to the elevator, Dan tells the phone dude about the tape recorder he previously found, stating that it contains several incriminating evidence about something that occurred in this factory, with him being very vague.

Dan: You know, I'm holding some unique evidence in my hand right now. I have a tape recorder and... I heard some really weird stuff about hiding something. Let me guess, it's the animatronics killing people again isn't it?

Phone Guy: Hmm... You should keep on to that tape Dan. I wouldn't let anything happen to it.

Dan: What? I though you'd want me to get rid of it or something. I mean, it's kind of incriminating evidence.

Phone Guy: I think for now it's just best that you keep a hold of it...

Dan returns to the elevator but next to it, he sees a room he hadn't noticed before. In the corner of the room, he sees a weird, menacing-looking puppet staring at him. To his big surprise phone guy, who watches over the place, he can't see it, on his cameras...

Dan: What the heck?! That's not security puppet is it?

Phone Guy: I'm not sure what are you talking about Dan.

Dan: This puppet right in front of me! 

Phone Guy: From what I see on the cameras there's no puppet in that room. You should just return to the elevator.

Dan leaves the room, but as soon as he turns his back, the puppet begins to move closer to him, accompanied by a haunting, distorted melody...

"YEAH, THAT THING MOVED" Dan says, terrified.

Phone dude claims that Dan is probably imagining things, as he assures that he sees absolutely nothing on the cameras!

As Dan heads back to the elevator room, when Foxy shows up and starts chasing him. He makes it into the elevator and quickly repairs it. He presses the button right before Foxy gets in and the elevator starts working...

WAIT A MINUTE! Something is WRONG!!

The phone guy stops responding, as the elevator suddenly starts shaking. Very panicked, the phone guy tells Dan that the elevator's cable snapped and that he needs to brace himself, as the elevator plummets!!!

Phone dude desperately screams, fearing Dan has died, while Dan slowly awakes after this horrible and almost fatal accident.

He tells the phone dude that he is alive and asks him if he can hear him, but unfortunately he can't...

Dan climbs into the top of the elevator, with phone guy repeatedly asking one single question, without being heard.

Dan is in the elevator shaft and sees a pair of double doors. She goes through them and he can finally talk to the phone dude again.

Dan: Alright, I can hear you now dude, are you there?

Phone Guy: Dan... bad signal... it's really important to tell me...

Dan: What's important? 

Phone Guy: What's the color on the walls? You need to tell me!

Dan: It's yellow. Why?

Phone: Oh, no...

The guy on the phone looks very troubled, something that confuses Dan. 

He states that he didn't want this to happen, and Dan is rightly horrified to hear something like that. 

Dan: Okay, you're scaring me now.

Phone Guy: The others were trying to save you... Why didn't I realize that?

Dan: Okay, you're freaking me out though, man! Not gonna lie. What are you trying to save me from??

Phone Guy: You're in great danger Dan...

Dan: You're joking right?? TELL ME YOU'RE JOKING!!

Phone Guy: You've entered her domain...

Dan: Her domain?? What???

 Before Dan can think of these words, he is brutally attacked by a withered Foxy animatronic !!