Night 2: Dan's turn

Dan is finishing his dayshift, by cleaning around the place, when Ant returns to the restaurant for the night. Dan tells Ant that he moved the animatronics back on stage and that he fired Renaldo. Ant keeps talking about his last night's terror but Dan doesn't really believe him. Dan decides to  take on the duties of security guard for today just to prove his friend wrong.

Dan: Okay man, I will show you how it's done. Thanks for the double pay!

Ant: You'll be eating those words by the time you're done tonight pal. This is not the place that previous management told you...

Dan: Alrighty then, see you on the flipside.

Following last night's routine, Ant talks to Dan over the phone during the night. Indeed, Dan looking at the security cameras sees how the animatronics leave their stage and wander around the place. 

Dan: Ok, let me check these cameras. Woah, they're gone!

Ant: Already!? Wow dude, it's even worse tonight.

Dan: You wouldn't happen to be here would you?

Ant: No, I went home just like I told you, since you claimed to be the MASTER of nightguards.

Dan: Ok then, is Renaldo here?

Ant: I don't know, didn't you fire this guy?

Dan: Exactly, he could be doing this to spite me! I can't think of anyone else.

Dan sees the animatronics creeping around his room and closes his doors. He is really convinced that Renaldo or another vandalizer is there somewhere, as he sees that the animatronics are back on their stage. Dan comes out of his office to look for Renaldo. He actually leaves the building for a while and when he returns he ends up having an close encounter with Foxy, the faulty animatronic!

Dan: WOAH! OH MY GOD DUDE! I saw Foxy moving right outside that door! He is out of order. HOW is he doing that!?

Ant: Foxy didn't move at all last night. It seems like these guys are more aggressive tonight at your shift.

Dan: No, I swear... Oh thank god, the power just turned back on!

Ant: Dude you're so lucky! And I was right about them! Don't tell me that this isn't freaky!

As the night ends, Dan is still skeptical but more surprised at the fact that animatronics move when they shouldn't! Ant, on the other hand, brags to his friend that he was right.

Dan: I swear that I heard Renaldo run out of the building.

Ant: Renaldo or not, something tells me that these guys are moving on their own Dan.

Dan: There are 3 other Fazbear restaurants. No one ever saw them moving like that, or having any kind of free will.

Ant: I mean you have a point, but don't you find it weird that this place has it's own presence in the middle of the night? And we may haven't see the worst of it yet! I'll take over for tomorrow though. I'm coming as fast as I can. Like, you freaking me out here. I'll be there.