Night 3: The Sister Location

(A/N: Here goes some Fnaf music. This music video is an original song created by Tryhardninja, related to Circus baby's story in the original Sister Location's game. It's a really cool song, check it out!:)

After getting out of the elevator, Dan finds Circus Baby, staring at him from behind a double glass window. Surprisingly she starts talking to him...

Circus Baby: The show is about to begin...

Dan: Wait, what?? Who are you?

Circus Baby: I'm not like the others. I know who you are... Dan. I can help you. I know you want to leave here. I know about your friend...

Dan: Wait, you know about Ant? Is he alright??

Circus: I do. But, you have to help me first.

Dan: Ugh, of course I do... what do you want?

She reveals to Dan that she is trapped there, in that room. That is where he sends all the malfunctioning animatronics to be scooped. But she doesn't want this. She doesn't deserve this. She wants to be freed and not have the same fate as the other animatronics that Renaldo disintegrated.

Circus Baby: You must free me. But I warn you... it will be dangerous.

Dan: HA! Like everything else hasn't been dangerous...

Dan reluctantly agrees to help her out, but asks her how she can help him since she is trapped in there. She replies that he still will be able to hear her wherever he goes as she will be giving him voice commands.

Dan walks towards this section of the building, as Circus baby explains to him that this part of the building has been sealed off for many decades, and used to be a warehouse for a very popular restaurant, not the well known Fazbear's Pizzeria, but the Circus Baby's World. Or else known as... the Sister Location.

Dan steps into a room, where he meets Funtime Foxy. The baby tells him to move carefully and slowly since the spirit trapped inside this animatronic is easily angered. Dan tries to be stealthy, but he is impatient and sprints up the vents, with Funtime Foxy running and screaming at him!!

Thankfully, Dan makes it to the vents without being torn apart.

He then finds himself crawling over to Ballora's room. He finds a giant anthropomorphic ballerina animatronic dancing in a gloomy stage, along with some female mannequin-style dolls: the minireenas.

Circus baby prepares to introduce this room to Dan as: "mother's room", but quickly corrects herself and says "Ballora's room".

Dan tries to get out of there, being as silent as possible, but the minireenas notice him and chase him...

He quickly hides to the vent and with a second attempt, he makes his way to the other side,  entering a breaker room. 

Circus Baby: You finally arrived! Now, reset the breaker and set me free.

Dan: Okay, let's get this done...

Dan faithfully follows Circus Baby's instructions and she tells him to head back to the room where he had met her where he will receive his precious gift: freedom

Dan returns to that room but is confused when he sees that Circus Baby is not there...

His head tilts back very suddenly, as he falls unconscious... With him, fainting out, all his chances to escape are starting to fade.

Dan is chained up in the wall next to a guillotine. He has fallen into the trap of Circus Baby, in which Renaldo had brought his dead daughter Emilia back to life in the first place! She was giving him false instructions all along, to disorientate him and eventually leading him to a place where she could capture him.

Meanwhile, Renaldo in the next room is dismantling Ballora with a hammer, telling his daughter Emilia: "The preparations are almost complete. Soon Emilia, you will be able to see your mother again."

Now we know exactly his vile plan. After bringing his beloved daugter back by using Ant's soul, Renaldo wants to fully resurrect his family, by bringing back his dead wife: Ophelia. And we also know who his next victim is...

Ant's voice is heard through the room that Dan is trapped, attempting to reach out to him.

"Dan! You've got to get out of there! They 're gonna kill you" the voice says, desperately trying to warn him.

At that moment Dan's eyes shot open...