Night 5: Trouble is brewing

Dan finally rests after 2 days of sleeplessness, and Ant takes care of their safety on their final night: He locks all the animatronics away in the secret room, and installs an extra camera for the vents.

 Just before they start their work, Dan and Ant receive a phone call from Fazbear entertainment's headquarters. It's a pre-recorded message that congratulates them on their good work so far, announces that they are being offered a high paying job at Fazbear's production facilities, and confirms that their lives were never put in danger as the animatronics they interacted with have an artificial intelligence system that prohibits them from harming human flesh.

 However, the voice on the phone tells them that they broke into a recently sealed room (the secret one). The animatronics in that room are the oldest in Fazbear's history and they do not have AI safety protocols so they should be kept away from new models. The moment this voice mentions the way to turn off the animatronics, the voice call cuts off!

Ant: Oh, COME ON! Perfect timing! 

Dan: I mean, you locked them in that room right? We should be fine.

Ant: You know what, you're right. I'll keep watching the cameras.

Dan: We may actually be safe tonight.

Ant and Dan remain calm because they know that all the animatronics are locked in the secret room. However Renaldo who sneaked into the building unlocks the door and all the animatronics are now free!!

Ant: Okay, dude this is NOT good! Take the camera, I'm going outside. I just witnessed Chica running out of the room!! Who opened the door?!

Dan: OH MY GOD, IT'S HIM! IT'S RENALDO!!

Renaldo and all the animatronics are roaming in the building trying to get into Dan's and Ant's office. Freddy, trying to get into the office, breaks the front wall in the dining hall and reveals yet another secret room. Ant and Dan desperately try to survive, by nervously closing doors when  Golden Freddy breaks into the office and grabs Dan by the neck!! Immediately then, the power is restored and all the animatronics are turned off! As they make their way to the exit, they discover that inside that new secret room there are five dead children's skulls!!

Dan: Dude, I am lucky to be alive right now...Let's get out of here.

Ant: Dan, have you take a look into this room yet?

Dan: Oh my goodness... What the heck?! These look like... dead people!

Ant: Dude I'm shaking right now! That's disgusting! 

Dan: I have no idea what's going on, but you know what, I'm done with this place. I never want to work here again in my life!

Ant: We've got to speak with corporate about this, but right now you are right.

Dan: I really thought that I was a goner there.

Ant: Something tells me though they might keeping us alive for some reason. I mean think about it. They had all the opportunity in the world to kill us and they never did.

Dan: Dude let's get out of here, leave the theories for another day.

Ant: Alright, goodbye forever Freddy Fazbear's Pizza...