Night 1: Playfully Aggressive

The foreman calls Dan and Ant and explains the rules to do their job properly. They're gonna be assigned a color to denote which guard room they're in. Dan is in the red side and Ant is in the blue one. 

1st rule: Only one of the two can leave the room during the night. 

2nd rule: The company supplies them with a flashlight. Those flashlights are good defense against any rogue animatronics. However these flashlights' batteries don't last so long so they  should use them sparingly.  

3rd rule: At midnight the factory goes in low power mode and the only lights that will still be on are the basic emergency lights.

4th and final rule: The Research and Development Room is off limits

(At 12AM)

Ant: Wow, first day dude!

Dan: You know, I'm excited. This place is much more comfy.

Ant: It's pretty dark here though, there are no lights in this place.

Dan: Well at least we have a flashlight and of course an actual walkie talkie.

During their nightshift they find out that some of their cameras monitor the opposite side of their office, like the vent cameras. Things are going fine, until Ant spots something on his monitor.

Ant: Dan, I barely saw that but check your loading dock camera. I swear I saw something moving.

Dan: Oh, you did, it looks like Bonnie is gone.

Ant: I want to believe that foreman is pulling a prank on us. But now we know that they roam around at night. 

Dan: Yeah, they may not be aggressive.

Ant: Woah dude, I see Chica coming through your hall system.

Dan: Oh, okay let me close my door. 

Ant: Dude, I keep on hearing things, and this flashlight is really flickery. 

The animatronics roam around a bit but they  behave quite normally, or "playfully aggressive," as Dan puts it. However the night ends with no real problems for the two heroes.

( 6AM)

Ant: Okay, that was easy.

Dan: Yeah, nothing really happened. We should probably check the animatronics and tell foreman that we did a good job.

Ant: Let's check the boxes in the factory floor as well. To see if any of them broke or anything.

(After 30 minutes)

Dan: I guess we can go back to our apartment. This was a lot easier than the pizzeria dude.

Ant: Yeah everything looks good. These animatronics are just playful, and we kinda just have a bad taste in our mouth from the previous place. I don't think we have anything  to worry about.

Dan: And on that happy note, I'm exhausted  dude, I'm going to bed. Goodnight.