Night 3: Things are getting real

Ant and Dan are resting in the breaker room, when they are stopped by a rude guy who has replaced the foreman...

Guy: Alright, which one of you dufus went into the R&D room?

Dan: Who are you?

Guy: I'm the bleeding Queen of England. Who do you think I am?

Ant: Are you replacing the foreman?

Guy: Exactly. You're freaking foreman hasn't even shown up to work yet, so I had to work my butt off over finishing shipping these toy models.

Dan: Wait, what happened to the foreman?

Guy: He couldn't take the pressure anymore so he quit. Of course can't blame him. Losing a worker like that...But enough about this, did you or did you not enter the R&D room?

Dan: Why does it matter?

Guy: Because if you did we're all screwed! And not by management. There's something way more dangerous at hand...

Ant: Well, we might have gone inside.

Guy: SO YOU DID YOU FREAKING IDIOTS!!!

Ant: Hurtful!

Guy: We had that room locked for a reason! Vixie, the REALLY dangerous prototype...

Dan: Dangerous what??

Guy: Yeah you see, Vinnie was originally going to have a wife named Vixie. But something went wrong when they made her. She was different than any of the animatronics. Her program had given her some sort of free will. Over time, the engineers creating her, noticed her behavior patterns get more and more curious... more aggressive... when one night, while one of our scientists working on her AI, she reached out and she ripped of his arm! Since then we locked her in the R&D room, decked it out with alarms, and shut her off the outside world... AND YOU WENT AND OPENED THAT DOOR!

Dan: I'm sorry, we didn't know!

Guy: Look, I've already done my job. There's nothing than incomplete models right now at the factory. I just wanted to warn you of what you unwillingly unleashed... Just keep an eye on Vinnie. He will be okay as long he doesn't get Vixie's attention. And tell your boss he's an idiot for hiring you.

Dan and Ant are ready for their tonight's shift. Last night's animatronics models have been delivered for shipment, so only incomplete models are left at the factory. 

(At 12AM)

Dan: Dude that guy was a freaking jerk!

Ant: Yeah, right? Calling us idiots? We didn't even know about this.

Dan: Whatever, at least all the animatronics are shipped away right now. I really thought that they would attack us or something like in the pizza place, but they never did. Wow!

Ant: Yeah, there are only unfinished models now, what can they even do right? They aren't even fully programmed.

The night goes smoothly until Dan finds out that the incomplete models are actually moving, and he hears movement above his vents! Ant spots movement on his cameras too.

Dan: Dude, I'm pretty freaked out right now. I saw Freddy coming through my door...

Ant: They are just everywhere tonight. 

Dan: Vinnie is in front of the door of the R&D room.

Ant: I see Foxy in your vent system dude! Be careful.

Dan: Didn't the guy tell us to really worry about that Vixie model?

While monitoring the cameras, Ant is besieged by Bonnie and Chica who rush to his office at the same time, but he fortunately locks the doors in time.

And along to that Dan is hearing something creeping over his vent.

Dan: Dude I just heard a noise from my vents! Also my camera just died, I need to leave the room.

Ant: Do you think they hit the security system again?!

Dan: Yes! I'm in the factory floor right now, my flashlight is almost dead and they're following me! Dude I need your help, I'm screwed!

Ant is trying to get to Dan's office but Chica breaks to his room and takes a swipe out of his chair!

Meanwhile Dan's flashlight battery dies and he's in the dark!

Dan: Dude, I need you to rush towards my room!

Ant: I can't, Bonnie is in my office! I need to hide!

Dan stays in his room helpless, as Chica enters and attacks him!!! At that moment the clock turns to 6AM!

Dan: OH! DUDE! Chica attacked me right as the clock turned to six!

Ant: I feel like I'm dead right now... Bonnie is in my room . We are both playing the same horror game here. 

Bewildered, they both discuss what happened during the night. Later they find Vinnie still standing outside the R&D room, something very concerning according to what the new foreman said to them.

Dan: DUDE WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?! Chica scared the living crap out of me! She grabbed me by the shoulders and almost beat me!!

Ant: Dan, all I need to say is that we must get a new flashlight, because this one is really bad.

Dan: Well yeah! It died at the middle of the night and it almost cost my life! 

Ant: I think we need to rest after this one. I really need to sleep right now.

Dan: I can't sleep. I really can't... I'll just take a cold shower and just reflect on what happened...

Ant: Alright, I'll sleep and you go sing in the bathroom. Goodnight Dan.