Night 3: The suit

Ant returns to work for the next night. Dan is excited because he has a plan to catch Renaldo in the act. He will wear an old fazbear suit himself, playing Freddy on stage while speaking to Ant over a walkie talkie. Ant goes to his office, and Dan stands patiently on stage waiting for his plan to come to fruition. Soon, however, Ant informs his friend that Bonnie and Chica have left the stage, not only somehow without making a single noise, but also without any sign of Renaldo!!!

Dan: OH NO! WHERE DID THEY GO? There is nothing here!

Ant: Dan, I'm really scared right now! How did you let Renaldo get past you?

Dan: He didn't get past me! Absolutely no one made a noise!

Ant: He must did. You need to look around, he is still gonna be in the building!

Ant continues to keep an eye on the place from the cameras, with Dan walking around wearing the old suit, trying not to raise suspicion that he is not the real Freddy. But the animatronics find out when they discover behind the scenes a headless animatronic with Freddy's endoskeleton...

 In the meantime, Ant is attacked by something in the vents and then by Foxy who breaks into his office and tries to hit him in the face, but luckily Ant grabs Foxy's hook and pushes him away!!

Dan: I can't find Chica and Bonnie anywhere dude!

Ant: Dan, you might wanna check backstage.

Dan: Why?

Ant: Because they're both staring at Freddy's endoskeleton that you decapitated...

Dan: What!? AAAAAH they're looking at me! I've got to run! I'm coming to your office open the doors!

Ant: Dude, maybe they didn't realize that you're not the real Freddy. You shouldn't be in this room dressed up like him. 

Dan: You're probably right, I'm going to the dining hall.

Ant: Okay, I'm checking the cameras for you. Calm down, I don't think they know yet.

Dan: OH, I see Chica. I think she is just cautious of me. You know what, I'm gonna hide in the kitchen.

Dan is trapped in the kitchen, and although he has the only entrance closed there, Bonnie somehow breaks in and attacks Dan whose costume is destroyed and he is now revealed in the animatronics!!! Dan rushes terrified to Ant's office and at that moment the lighting returns to the building! 

Dan: Wow dude, I've never been so happy seeing the lights on! We better get out of here and check on what they've actually done...

Ant: Yeah, tonight was a disaster, this place keeps getting crazier.

Dan: They attacked me in the kitchen Ant! I thought I was done...

Ant: Foxy attacked me in the face! Do you even wanna compare right now? It's fair to say that we both had a rough night.

Dan: I don't think this is Renaldo anymore.

Ant: Maybe he is somehow remote controlling them from outside the building.

Dan: Who knows anymore.  What should we do?

Ant: I don't know, but I think it's time to close shop for the night.

Dan: Yeah, I'm gonna call the cops about seeing if Renaldo's been around, but lets get out of here right now...

Ant: Alright see you tomorrow man...