Day 5: We need to escape

Dan and Ant are alone in the factory, unable to escape and without any means of help.

Dan: Last night was brutal man. I don't know if I can keep on doing this...

Ant: I know, but if we wanna get out of this alive we must think on our feet.

Dan: The only thing I can think is how screwed we are.

Ant: Aren't you supposed to be the happy one here?

Suddenly they hear the phone from Ant's office ringing. It's Renaldo...

Ant: (Answers the phone) Hello?

Renaldo: You torment will never end...

Ant: Again, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO US??!

Renaldo: Day and night will start to blend...

Dan: Ant, is that who I think it is?

Ant: It's Renaldo again... This is so messed up Dan!

Renaldo: No one is left to defend...

Ant: JUST LET US GO!!!

Renaldo: Your body's flesh we shall rend...

Dan: I don't like the sound of that, Ant.

Renaldo: What you witnessed you will pay...

Ant: Well, you know what I say? GO AWAY!!

Ant hangs us the phone on Renaldo, who is toying with them right now. 

Ant thinks that if they disguise themselves as animatronics at night, they might be able to trick them into getting away. They start assembling disguises from incomplete animatronic models...

Dan: Are you sure this is gonna work?

Ant: I mean, if the animatronics don't actually see us putting our disguises, they won't know that we're fake. I don't think they're smart enough to realize.

Dan: Yeah, I guess you're right.

The two heroes are fully dressed like animatronics, trying to escape the building. To their surprise, they see the animatronics moving during the day!