Chapter 1 | Introduction

Though I never made mention if it! I shall now! Azur Lane Made purchase through diplomatic channels for some islands that are ran under Azur Lane Flag! For example! I'll take the island of Faial! Which should be owned by Portugal! It was one of many Islands either traded for or purchased in diplomatic channels to host the Azur Lane flag and it's communities! These Islands will have their original names! Just, keep in mind they'll be under the flag of Azur Lane :D!

It's also worth mentioning! This story begins! BEFORE Yorktown was injured, and before Enterprise develops her fear of the sea and became very... Well shut in from the world around her.

Enjoy the story!

Before we do start! No! I'm not making any harems in this story! people do that way to much on Wattpad! an no I'm not putting a lemon in the story! If I did! It'd be 50 or so chapters into the story anyway! An even then! No!!! Don't ask me to or I'll cry!!!

---1935, Location Atlantic, Faial Island---

---Story Arc: Shenanigan's---

---USS Alaska Point Of View---

"Look!!! Look mommy!!! It's Enterprise!" Children along the shore shout, joy filled, excited, and hyper at the sight of the Eagle Unions flagship, the ship with the most confirmed kills against Siren azured, and siren UNAZURED vessels since her debut! It's said that on her commissioning ceremony! Sirens attacked, and she along with her sister Yorktown took the entire attacking fleet to the bottom! Glancing over at the beach as we sailed around the island, destination, the naval docks along the south-east side. Enterprise smiles, waving happily to the little children, teenagers, parents, etc. The kids eyes just twinkle at the sight of a living legend! Waving, and taking notice to them! She must have been this cool, and awesome, friendly, giant to them. I mean, we ships, depending on the ship class, weight, and length of ship when azured. Can make us upwards of hundreds of feet tall when combined with our vessels! I mean we're LITERALLY titans. Living ships! I always find it nice... Really, seeing kids not fearful of vessels like us. If I was a kid, I'd probably be terrified of giants sailing across waters with metal riggings that can fire guns, planes, torpedoes, float, sink, etc!

"Haha, I remember when the kids got all sorts of riled up when we'd enter port..." Texas comments with a chuckle, this look and tone to match of reminiscing. Tennessee and Arizona sigh, this look of pleasant remembrance, followed by becoming washed in longing. "Yeah, I remember" Tennessee responds, the tone tells of her mind being in a different time. A distant time long before I was ever azured. A time she missed. "Woah!!! Lookie there sis! What kind of battleship is that?" A kid on a family-owned fishing boat, we passed near shouts, pointing directly up at me as I passed rather close by. To get more specific. Pointing at my CB-1 name plate along my bow rigging off my starboard side. I'd have to assume the kid's used to seeing BB on the side of Eagle Battleships. I look like a battleship! I'm tall like a battleship! Got guns like a battleship! But my markings are anything but! The father steps behind his son and daughter, a hand onto their shoulders as he admired and examined my vessel.

"Josh! That there is a Battlecruiser! First of its class, and first of its kind in the Eagle Union navy! USS Alaska." The older fishermen explains unto his children. I glance down unto the family, their boat, and the fish swimming around the boat. Raising a hand at my waste level, waving to them as I sailed away. Holding formation. "DAD DID YOU SEE THAT!? DID YOU SEE THAT!? HE WAVED AT US!!!" The kids run around, jumping and hopping around the ship. They couldn't have been no more than 5 or 6 years of age. Such a simple gesture seems uninteresting in your world. But if literal GIANTS who walked water! Carrying thousands of tons worth of guns and planes waved at you and payed you mind! You'd be excited too!!!