Chapter 4 | I'm Going Home

---Short Time Skip---

---Texas Point Of View---

"I tell you what! If the girls ant at it still! Kids never going to put his foot down, is he?" Mississippi spoke in this voice that sounded like he had chewing tobacco in the mouth, mid-western vocals. From a picnic bench along the beach. Observing for quite a while as they basically dragged Alaska around the beach. Each girl trying to force their idea as superior to the other, and not presenting much option for Alaska to as they dragged him around, Volleyball, diving, swimming, water ball, at one point they gave him time to... relax. In a short argument amongst the eagle women and Iron Blood. About that time though! Amidst such argument some Royal navy girl decided to enter the mix. AND LITERALLY! I can't even make it up! DRAGGED HIM! By the arm across the beach to her towel and umbrella demanding he applied sunscreen to her back. I think her name is Nelson. Oh, that got the women's attention, and their nerves riled up. Words like! "Who are you to tell him what to do!" And "He doesn't have to do what you tell him to! Ever heard of asking first!" slung around as they scolded and joined forces to fight a common enemy! NELSON! During this short period, we'd noticed a couple Sardegnia Empire Cruisers playing volleyball inside the shallower parts of ocean! Laughing at the women arguing. Anyone in a mile radius could tell these women were way to stubborn about getting some kind of chance at the kid's undivided time!!! An that was where we were now!

"I don't think he's got the heart too" I admit, it's obvious Alaska simply hates this kind of attention! Kids just not interested in anyone right now beyond that of friendship roles. And I don't think every woman can see that, and not every woman is going to be intent on settling with or respecting that either! But even so! The kid needs to make it clear that he's not interested in any of this! It'd save him a lot of head-acks that's for sure! "Well! Maybe you should help him out hun. He's probably afraid to hurt anyone's feelings." My wife asks of me, I sigh at Nevada's words, shaking my head. "Kids got to figure things out himself. I can tell them all I want! That he's not interested right now. But unless he himself says it! It won't mean anything to them. They'll just end up doing it again another day! Because my words weren't from his mouth." I admit, Repulse staring at someone approaching the group, At the moment, the argument and conflict between the now 5 strong women finds a boiling point! Their yelling and it's very clear that they have some kind of beef. To a by stander. It's just women arguing about seemingly meaningless things about their personalities, bodies, past, etc. They don't make any mention of their true intentions and why they're truly arguing with each other. Their cock blocking each other of Alaska... Well Maybe not cock blocking as their not really trying to score in bed, but instead looking for brownie points that can get them a date down the road!

Their distracted by each other! Richelieu and Jean Bart, Richelieu in a single piece swimsuit! Clearly not trying to show off a lot of her body based on its core design, and Jean Bart wearing denim shorts, pirates' hat, and a tie down Bikini colored in black. Not exactly trying to score any over whelming attention with her assets via outfit it seemed. The two walked around the arguing women, and spoke to Alaska, we weren't close enough to be in ear shot, but they were, though they were too busy arguing to hear what was said. A small conversation, that based on expressions alone between the three, was warm and welcomed by Alaska, and of good friendly intention from theirs. Jean places her pirate's hat on his head, Richelieu wraps the towel she intended to lay and tan atop around him, gesturing towards us and our picnic table. They tell him something and he clearly says, thank you. Didn't need to hear it to know it. They continue on their search for a less crowded spot, he clearly tilts the hat in such a way that hid the majority of his hair from a behind view and wrapped the towel around his trunks. I get an idea of what's happening, he quick jogged over to us, and sat down facing away from those still arguing. Before he sat, I asked.