I'll Let You Decide

So! You have a decision to make! I suppose it's a bit unfair for me to just demand things of my story that you guys MIGHT actually want to see! Seeing as unlike Shackles Of Affection this story DOESN'T have a written rough draft, *You heard me I'm literally FUCKING WINGING IT! Which is why the shit is got such a rapid fire upload rate of daily! Thus far*

I'm willing to allow you guys decide for me! Rather than immediately shutting it down! As I'm fine with caving in towards it due to the fact I haven't done one in a while!

DO YOU WANT This story to be a story where the main character has a Harem!

NO HOLD ON! I have rules for if you do!

It's limited to TWO people MAX NO EXCEPTIONS!

Something to keep in mind! Is I'm not going to be doing that lazy ass writing tactic writers do where the Harem works PERFECTLY an no one argues with each other! Harems are a very competitive thing! There's going to be arguments! Rough patches! JEALOUSY issues! An even drama! Which should be rather entertaining to read actually! As a Harem done CORRECTLY! Is something I've not yet seen on paper! Outside manga! So let's see what you want me to do!

NOW KEEP THAT IN MIND!

The likely two Harem options are

E and Big J as a package

Or Eugen and Bismarck as a package OR if your really feeling it Bismarck and Tirpitz which would be odd.

NOW How many want me to set the limit to ONLY ONE PERSON!

Lastly! Who? Because the sky is the limit on who you actually want to see!? Home dogs not exactly rushing towards love anytime soon XD

I know it looks like Im setting him up to start getting a girlfriend soon! But Believe me! Dude's stubborn! Gotta date around and figure himself out! Plus we have a Siren arc coming up fast! So he's gonna be a bit busy here!!!

Now if you want me to give suggestions on some options worth voting for! I'd Say try to pick between 

Bismarck, Eugen, Nelson, Trieste, Big J and E

Now we already know who I have a bia's for is Hornet. Great grandpa actually flew sorties off Hornet IRL WWII! So Fucken love that ship! BUTTTTTTTT If I had to pick from the options above! Jersey! EVERY DAY! I've seen Her IRL (I've also seen Essex and a lot of her sister ships! AND MIKASA on a trip once! Pre-Dreadnoughts are some ugly fucken ships dude. But a BEAUTIFUL artistic kind of ugly if that makes sense also you don't realize what 305mm actually is when you're standing in front a fucken twin barrel 305mm cannon!!! That shit is terrifying! AND TO THINK WE shot shit from these AT PEOPLE!!! I mean we still do... IT's called artillery's)

 IT's called artillery's)