Chapter 6 | Do You Like Bunny's?

Walking down the stair way to a lower-level area, specifically section C dorms. It's the last section of dorms, and the largest dorm building! It were the female ships reside, male and female ships are separated, and commanders are separated from ships! So, each get their own dormitory buildings. "Really! He's an absolute stud muffin! Cute, hot, and funny!" I can hear the conversation up ahead as I approached them. "Dang, now I'm craving muffins Jersey!" I joke, letting her know I'd heard that part of the conversation! Turning away from Z23 and St. Louis! She cheered with an energetic wave! "We can get some on the way back if you want!!!" She cheered, not a single thought of negativity in that girl's mind! Not one! She's always smiling or energetically happy! Her best quality.

"You must be Alaska?" "In the flesh! Though despite the name! I'm all but cold! Actually, hate being cold funny enough!" I assure Z23 as I stopped in front Jersey, and noticed her coat was hanging by the strings like a cap behind her

"You must be Alaska?" "In the flesh! Though despite the name! I'm all but cold! Actually, hate being cold funny enough!" I assure Z23 as I stopped in front Jersey, and noticed her coat was hanging by the strings like a cap behind her. So, she'd at least listened about bringing warm clothes. "Really?" Z23 raised an eyebrow, obviously surprised by that. "Yeah! Spent all of basic training up in the icy weather, can't stand it now. I mean... I can operate just fine in it. But I don't like the cold." "OH! That's right I remember hearing about that! Battleship Ohio was your drill sergeant, wasn't he?" St. Louis asked, nodding in conformation now excited. "You know Ohio?" "Sure do! He's basically my father! Or at the least my father figure!" She answered! "Oh cool! I didn't know that! Extending a hand to shake Z23's. The only one here I didn't know yet. "An your?" "Z23! Destroyer of the Type 1936A class!" "Destroyer!? Well, you sound and look very mature! You fooled me! haha, I thought you were a light cruiser!" She blushed and glanced away, twisting and turning her leg as we released hands from our handshake! Brushing hair away from her eyes to behind her ear. "Thank you" New Jersey, passively jealous of that compliment! Hurries things along. "Well! You ready to head out?" Looking to New Jersey I nod. "Lead the way Big J!"

---Shortly There After---

Traffic had died down since 12, it being about 7:15PM, the traffic was especially light! So, getting across street to street was less time consuming as it was earlier when I was walking around with Nelson! "Any news on Kentucky? Are they going to put a new bow; on her?" I asked, curious, Iowa had his bow blown off his ship not months ago, and they took the bow off the incomplete Kentucky to repair it! "No, I think there parting out Kentucky now as just a parts ship. Unfortunately. Hows Guam and Hawaii? I heard Hawaii's builders went on strike." "Oh! Guam's apparently going to be finished within the month! Rather they Azur her will be depending on what all faults are found in her finished construction. An how long it takes to work out said faults. Hawaii's workers are back off strike now! She's just going to be a bit later being finished. That's all."

"You must be excited! You're going to be an older brother soon! Right?" "I am actually! I've been dying to get at least A sibling! It'll give me a little more sense of purpose you know?" She seemed puzzled by that, but also somewhat understanding as we crossed the street, and continued up the sidewalk. "You're struggling for purpose?" "No! Just saying it'll concrete more purpose within me. That's all." Losing that look, she laughed shortly and a bit embarrassedly. She'd miss read me I guess. "Oh! *Rubbing back of head* Right! My bad!" "No you're alright!" Lowering her hand from behind her head, she asks in a teasing tone of flirt. "Soooo~ What made you wanna go on a date!"