Chapter 8 | Let Him Cook

---Some Short Time Later---

Sitting down across from Enty and Jersey. I sit in the center of my booth seat. The Waitress, who hadn't once managed to take her eyes off J and E's outfits. Stutters as she places menus on the table. "W-What can I start you all off with to drink?" I gesture to the girls to answer first. E is utterly embarrassed by the staring eyes, the woman was staring more so at E, who unlike J! Wasn't wearing anything to cover her Cleavage to the world. I'm honestly surprised she was exposing more skin than J! Hands in her lap! She doesn't give eye contact to the girl! As she stares down at the table and notably not the Menu. "J-Just an Oxye-Cola" J! Less attached to the worry of those looking. Answers rather energetically!

"I'll have the same!" "An for you?" The woman FINALLY breaks eye contact with E's assets, laying eyes onto me. With a blush on her face. "Sweet Tea if you don't mind?" "Absolutely! Take some time to look at the menus and I'll get those out to you!" She says, putting her wattpad... I mean Note pad flat against her chest as she rushed off. Jersey! Interested in what it was that made me do this all of a sudden asked! "So, what made you want to leave and hangout so suddenly?" Quickly shutting her word choice down. "We'll actually we're not hanging out!" I correct, with an amused chuckle at the end. E, through the embarrassment of people in view of us staring her and J down for their slutty outfit! "Well, what are? We doing then." It was clearly grabbing the two's curiosity! But also spiking their excitement. I think they KNEW what I was doing! But didn't seem entirely thrilled that the other was part of it as well.

I rest an arm atop the table and press a fist beneath my chin with this teasing playful look on my face. "You know, given how many times you two have pestered me about going on a date, I'd have expected you to KNOW When I'm taking you out on one~" I tease in a passive loving tone. But above all else! Playful. The two seem to blush hard, and look towards each other, before instantly growing this bratty annoyance look towards each other! Immediately crossing their arms as they looked away from each other. I sigh, amused by it. "Just want to put this out there. I wanted!!! To ask out just one of you! But! I'm not sure that I'm more interested in one then the other... If that makes sense. Which I'm sure sounds pretty shitty but it's the truth." I've decided to just be brutally honest. I had no shame. If I push them both away! An they want nothing to do with me after! Then oh well! I'll continue working on myself! If they work shit out! Good! I'll keep being a confused little fucker trying to figure out which woman who won't leave me alone I like more! "N-Not the picture perfect first date I saw in my head." Enterprise embarrassedly and bratty comments. J commenting moments after beneath her breath the same thing. Sitting back with my arms crossing.

"The fact you two can't get along is the biggest tragedy of all. I mean! You guys realize your being dicks to each other over a GUY! Who might not even get with you when it's all said and done! Right?" I hit them with a cold reality check! Just wanting to get the two on a better path towards a friendship. The two glancing over at me, but not turning to face me. "I mean! For God sake! I think you two have more in common then you realize! You'd probably be great friends! Ever thought of I don't know! Going and seeing a movie or some shit! Or just working your differences! I mean! I don't even remember! WHY You two hate each other! Do you!? I don't want to assume it's to do with me! That's just arrogant of me! But I gotta ask! Why do you two hate each other?" Though I actually sort of did. Hornet had made it apparent to why E hated J. But Why did J hate E? That was the question of the year right there!

"Because that BITCH! Took the Admiral from me when she came into town! He was interested in ME! Before HER! Came along and ruined it! Then he started blooming all around HER! An to top it all off! He asked her out BEFORE HE DID ME! AN SHE HAD THE NERVE TO DECLINE HIM!!! Which was the biggest FUCK YOU! I'd ever experienced!!! She's A home wrecker!" E complains, letting J have it as she turned and faced J, J quick to turn around and face E. I stay silent! Letting them be honest and let the other have it! They needed it off their chests if they were ever gonna get along! "ME!?! I DIDN'T Want anything to do with that uptight idiot! YOU'RE the only one who wanted anything to DO with the Admiral! I can't help that he wanted me more than you! For your information! YOUR THE HOME WRECKER! I've wanted to get with Alaska SINCE I WAS LAUNCHED! BEFORE Basic! BEFORE I EVEN KNEW YOU!!! An here you are! TRYING TO SEDUCE HIM AWAY FROM ME! Because the guy YOU WANTED! DIDN'T WANT YOU MORE THEN HE WANTED ME!!!" Jersey raised her voice getting in E's face as she did. I showed no visual change. I could now say confidently I understand why the two hate each other now! I know both sides reasons. Honestly... I almost understand the frustration for the other now.