Chapter 3: A Text Message!

My gym wasn't too far; it was hardly a 5 to 10-minute drive.

I parked my bike in the gym parking lot and started climbing the stairs. My gym was on the fourth floor, but I never take the lift. 

It's kind of funny when people go to the gym via stairs; you're here for a workout, not finding excuses.

As I entered the gym, the positive vibes from my gym buddies hit me hard. The gym is like a go-to place for me to feel good and meet my gym buddies.

I put my bag in my cabinet, dressed up, looked in the mirror, and I was all set to rock the floor.

I went straight to the treadmill after my stretching session. I ran for almost a good 5 km, which released a feel-good hormone inside me.

While I was doing all this, I did not think of Madhvi because when I'm in the gym, I'm a completely different Sam!

After the treadmill, it was time to lift some weights. Today was a chest day, and man, I just love chest days. It makes you feel like the Hulk after a workout!

I asked the trainer to increase the volume of music, and I was fully engaged in the chest training.

After a couple of sets, I was finished for the day and feeling pumped up.

I headed to the dressing room and decided to chill for a bit to cool down. I drank my protein shake, sat on the bench, pulled out my phone, and started scrolling through Instagram.

While scrolling, I couldn't shake off thoughts about the lift incident. Why didn't Madhvi say anything in front of her husband? 

I mean, I was expecting at least a thank you or a goodbye. 

And another thing, why did her husband ask me to take care of her? Is he doing it on purpose? Does Madhvi's husband want me to get closer to her?

I had no idea what Madhvi was thinking. She said she'd tell me something tonight, but when and where? I had no clue.

Shaking my head, I packed my stuff into my gym bag and got ready to head home.

Glancing in the mirror, I felt a wave of confidence wash over me. "Kya lag raha hai bhai!" I told myself.

I bid goodbye to my trainer and buddies, headed downstairs, and was about to start my bike when I received a text message!

I wasn't really in the mood to check my phone, but I figured it might be something important.

Pulling out my phone, I saw it was a text from Madhvi!

It said, "Can you come to the building parking lot? I'm scared to go up alone in the lift!"

I smiled at how childish it seemed, but then I wondered if there was something else on her mind.

I replied, "I'll be there in 5 minutes!"

I parked my bike and walked towards the lift, but to my surprise, I couldn't see Madhvi anywhere!

"Where did she go?" I muttered to myself.

Then I noticed the lift doors closing, so I shouted, "Hey, hold the lift!"

I ran towards the lift, and to my surprise, when the doors opened, Madhvi was inside.

We both burst out laughing!

"I'm sorry," she said, "I waited for you, but I thought you might be stuck in traffic, so I decided to go alone."

"That's okay," I replied, looking at her lips and then into her eyes.

Her eyes were so expressive, and she looked cute and sexy at the same time. With my pumped-up post-workout state, the lift filled with the smell of my sweat.

"Sorry about the smell, it's just from working out, you know," I said.

"No worries, I like it," she replied, looking away.

I understood what needed to be understood and smiled.

So I asked, "Which floor, ma'am?"

She laughed and replied, "12th. Thanks."

"You're a good liftman," she said, glancing at my physique.

"Hey, it's my duty to escort beautiful ladies like you to their desired floor," I quipped.

"Oh, then I should have asked you to take me to 7th heaven!", said said with a lusty smile.

For a moment, I gazed back into her eyes, sensing her desire for me.

To break the silence, I joked, "Hope the lift doesn't stop this time!"

She just smiled and replied, "I hope it does!"

Speechless, I managed to say, "I'm hungry after my workout. I need some protein and carbs."

She offered, "I can help. Why don't you join me? I'm making a good chicken curry. Vinit isn't home, and I don't like eating alone."

I understood this was my chance, and I thought, "Samy boy, this is it!"

As we reached the 12th floor, I gestured for her to go ahead. She liked the gesture and as she stepped out of the lift, she said, "Sam, you really know how to treat and handle women well, don't you?"

"Do I? I don't know," I replied with a smile.

She promised, "I'll message you once the meal is ready."

We bid goodbye to each other, and I headed straight to my apartment. I tossed my bag on the couch and went to my bedroom. I quickly peeled off my gym outfit and hopped into the shower.

While showering, my mind was filled with thoughts of her curves, her firmness, her voice...

Oh my god, I started getting aroused in the shower. I held my cock and stroked it a few times, and it grew even more! Then I stopped because I didn't want to do it now. I wanted to see how my horse performs on Madhvi's ground!

I couldn't resist taking a look at myself in the bathroom mirror, and I couldn't help but feel proud of the shape I've managed to get myself into.

I got out of the bathroom, dried myself, and put on a good T-shirt and trousers. I prepared my protein shake and lounged on the couch, sipping from the bottle while watching TV.

While changing throught the channels I received the text. 

"Come on in, it is ready! and I'm too!", Madhvi

---

Thank you for considering my story worth reading, and I really appreciate that you've come this far. I'd truly appreciate it if you could like this story and provide your feedback in the comments.

Please continue to the next part...