Chapter 8: Husband is back!

Doorbell rings... louder and nonstop!

"What the hell?" I said, opening my eyes while rubbing my eyes and walking towards the door. Madhvi didn't care about the doorbell.

I shook my head and went to see who the hell it was this early on a Saturday morning!

I saw using peephole, and my god it's "Vinit!" I rushed to the bedroom and exclaimed, "It's Vinit your husband, damn it! Wake up!"

Madhvi almost jumped from the bed and said, "What? He was supposed to come after 10 days! What the hell!" she said.

"What do we do now?" she cried.

"I don't know, make up some excuse," I suggested.

"It's 6 in the morning, damn it! What excuse should I make, Sam?" she said.

"I don't know," I replied.

The bell rang again!

"Go hide in the closet, go... go..." she urged.

She wiped the sweat she had on her forhead and calmed herself for a second with deep breath.

She rushed to the door and opened it, while I rushed into the closet, trying to normalize my breathing.

"Vinnu, what a surprise," she said, sinking into his arms.

My heart skipped a beat as she said that! It raced like a horse, last night's events flashing before my eyes in a fraction of a second.What if Vinit finds out what happened in his own house, with his wife, on his bed!

"Oh my god!" I got goosebumps. 

I cursed myself, "You idiot, Sam! Why didn't you go back to your apartment after lunch? Why? Why, Sammy?" I shook my head.

"What now?" My thoughts raced as fast as my heart.

I gathered my courage and decided to keep calm, staying in the closet to listen to what was going on between them.

They were talking in the living room; I heard the door close.

"Oh baby, I missed you," Vinit said, kissing her. I heard their smooch!"I missed you too," Madhvi said.

I shook my head. How easily she tells a lie. And I smiled in that situation too.

They were kissing passionately, and their breathing grew faster. Vinit brought her into the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

"Oh, my tiger is in the mood, huh?" Madhvi said to him.

He didn't say anything, and I could hear him removing his clothes!

The closet was too tight and filled with clothes, so I tried to find a hole or something to breathe in some air. 

I looked at the lock, and I could see into the room, observing what was going on using that back end of the lock.

I pulled in some air and felt relief. Their romance was intensifying now.

"How did you come so early? I mean, you were coming after 10 days," Madhvi said to him.

"Don't you like that I came early?" he replied.

"It's nothing like that, I just..." she moaned into his mouth.

He explained, "The meeting was canceled, so I came back. Now we have 10 days off." He smiled and continued kissing her.

I cursed him. Damn it, I was thinking of having the best time with her, and now it's not possible.

Peeking through the lock, I could see the entire room. As the closet was far from the bed, it gave me a good view.

Vinit was completely nude, holding his cock in his hand and stroking. I smiled. He was quite small. But I knew size really doesn't matter if a man is skillful. Today, I was about to witness what Vinit can do to her!

Madhvi removed her nightie and took his cock in her hand, starting to stroke. I saw an emotion of discomfort on her face and a fake, lustful smile.

Vikram moaned as she stroked harder. He pushed her on bed and climed on her. 

I said to myself, "What an idiot! He didn't even turn her on! Some men simply don't know the right buttons of women." I shook my head.

He started kissing her neck and shoulders, then began playing with her breasts.He removed her bra and started sucking on her nipples. 

She faked a moan! and cried out his name, "Vinit..."

I started feeling aroused looking at her naked body in the morning sunlight shining on her! She was perfect! Right curves at the right place. How the hell did Vinit get to win her? Such a lucky bastard, I thought.

I held my cock from my boxer and gave it a stroke to keep it calm. 

I felt good! 

I thought, if I were in Vinit's place right now, I would make her scream in pleasure.

He was acting like a hungry fella, not understanding what she really wanted.

"You like it, baby, don't you?" he asked, sucking her nipples.

"Yes, baby," she faked and looked at the closet, wishing I could see her. I was watching her, but she wasn't sure.

She wanted to make me understand what she was going through! With a look at the closet, she opened her mouth wide in pain as Vinit tried to enter her. She was barely wet; I could feel that from her expressions.

After a couple of attempts, he entered her and lay on her for a few seconds. Suddenly, he started stroking her hard and non-stop. It was like Vinit was the only one enjoying it; Madhvi was quiet with no expressions at all.

After just two to three minutes, he was close. He cried out loud and pulled his cock out, asking her to take it in her hand and give it a stroke. She stroked for one more minute, and he was empty. He barely had any cum; just a couple of drop of cum came out.

I didn't understand why he didn't come inside her.

I knew Madhvi wasn't fulfilled and satisfied; I could clearly see that on her face. She was laying on the bed while Vinit, with a satisfied and triumphant expression, asked her, "How was that, sweetheart?" 

She faked, "Amazing as usual!" and turned her face towards the closet again!

I felt bad for her. She deserved better treatment; she deserves much more love and passionate sex and respect for her beauty!

My cock was still hard and in my hand. I started stroking it, looking at her nude, shining body, and I couldn't help but feel like fucking her right there and right now.

She was lying there without any expression, looking at the closet.

Vinit turned to the mirror, checked his huge belly and his body, and said to her, "I'm gonna take a bath."

She just nodded.

He left her on the bed and me in the closet.

Madhvi and I were in the same room but seemed too far apart. I knew he wasn't returning from the bath for at least ten more minutes.

"Should I step out of the closet?" I asked myself. 

---

Please continue to the next part ...