Chapter 9: I want you right now Sammy!

As soon as I stepped out of the closet and took a deep breath, feeling the closet was kind of suffocating.

She saw me coming out, and instead of fearing her husband's presence, she straight away jumped on me.

We were lost in a deep and passionate kiss! I moaned into her mouth, "B... but Vinit."

She shook me and rushed to the door, locking it from inside, then jumped on me again, locking lips with me.

She started moving her hand on my back and in my hair. I felt like she was drinking me. I was not quite able to concentrate because, what if Vinit knocked the door?

Again, I said, "Madhvi, Vinit...?"

She moaned into my mouth and said, "Just a few minutes, let me feel you!"

We were back in the kiss, and it was so deep and so passionate this time. She pushed me onto the bed and grabbed my cock from my boxer, stroking it hard, looking into my eyes, and again pressing her lips on my neck and chest!

I moaned softly...

She was aroused to her fullest.

"That idiot just turns me on and leaves me unsatisfied every time!" She cursed her husband.

I pressed her ass and slapped it. She moaned, and we kept kissing for two, three more minutes. 

Suddenly, she stopped and said, "Sam, go... go to your apartment."

I didn't get it. "What?" I said.

She said, "Go to your place. I'll be there in no time. Just keep the door unlocked."

I nodded, collected my cloths from under the pillow where she hid it, and opened the bedroom door. I could hear Vinit singing in the bathroom. "What an ugly voice," I said, smiling, and rushed out of her apartment.

Thank God the neighbor granny wasn't awake.

I entered my apartment and sank into the couch, trying to control my deep breaths. I went to the kitchen to grab some water and drank it, sitting on the couch again. 

I was lost in my thoughts, the events of last night and this morning flashing in front of my eyes. I decided to make some coffee, and as soon as I stood up to go into the kitchen, I heard footsteps outside my door.

I heard my door open and she entered! She locked the door and rushed towards me.

"Madhvi," I said, raising my eyebrows.

"I said you came so fast, what did you tell him?" I asked.

She put her finger on her lips and said, "Shh, you ask too many questions, Sammy!" 

"B... b... but," I muttered, pointing towards her apartment, trying to ask about her husband.

She smiled at me with a lustful smile and repeated, "You ask too many questions, Sammy!"

She shook me, pushed back on couch and jumped on me. "Don't worry, he will not disturb us for at least half an hour," she assured.

She was wearing her jogging outfit.

I understood and smiled. She was still in mood and kissed me non-stop, kissing my lips and biting them.

"You are hot!" I said.

"I'm hot just for you," she whispered into my mouth. Our lips never parted from the moment she entered my room.

"You are sweet like honey," she replied.

I stood up, and we started kissing deeply and passionately for a few more minutes. 

She ran her hand on my back and on my cock. She grabbed my cock from my boxers and started stroking it.

I sat down on the couch and watched her doing her magic. She took off my boxers, and my cock was free in front of her.

She quickly took it in her mouth and started sucking on it like a kid sucking its ice cream!

I was amazed by her skills to please a man! "What a loser Vinit," I thought. "He can't handle such a skillful beauty!"

To my surprise, she took off her pants, and she wasn't wearing anything under the jogging pants.

I was hard like an iron rod. She kept stroking my cock and climbed on me. She straddled my legs and sat on my cock.

She started rubbing my cock against her pussy. I felt wet and warm! It was such an amazing experience.

I moaned and grabbed her closer, then took off her jacket. Again, to my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra!

I thought she came all prepared!

She took my cock inside her and closed her eyes for a minute, letting out a large sigh of relief and moan.

"You are big, Sam!" she said with her eyes closed. "More than that, you know how to handle women!"

I said nothing and started stroking from underneath.

She moaned as I started stroking. She knew we didn't have too much time.

Our lips locked again, like we both were locked in my apartment, locked in lust! I don't know if it was just lust or something else!

She started riding me slowly and kissing me passionately. She pulled my hands onto her boobs and asked me to pinch her!

I squeezed her hard. She moaned loudly, looking into my eyes with a lustful smile. She was clearly enjoying it.

She rode steadily, continuing to stroke up and down in a rhythm. I loved the way she made me feel and how much she enjoyed it!

I grabbed her boobs and started sucking on her nipples. As I did that, she increased her speed, and I felt like she was building towards her climax.

She rode quite fast, putting her hands on my shoulders. She was the best cowgirl I've ever seen. Her body was moving in a rhythm like the waves of the sea!

She dug her nails into my shoulder and let out a loud moan. I knew she was having it!

She increased her speed, and in two more minutes, she was empty! At the same time, I also pushed a load of cum inside her.

"Ohhhh, man!!" I let out a loud moan.

She covered my moan with a kiss.

I laid my head back. She put her head on my shoulder, and we remained in that pose for quite some time.

I could see her satisfied smile. She kissed me on the cheek and hugged me even tighter! 

We remained cuddled for some time, lost in our world of pleasure!

----

Will be continued... Please vote if you like the story so far.