Chapter 7: Another way of pleasure!

We both were lying like that for quite a moment then Madhvi said, "Let's eat!"

I forgot that we hadn't eaten and it was already 10 in the night. I usually eat at 8 but today was something else and that was so good that I forgot about the dinner. 

She fulfilled my desire to have her, and now was the time to fill my tummy and have that tasty dinner. I have tasted her and it was amazing. Now, was the time to taste how she cooks! 

So I pulled myself out of her, to which she opened her mouth big and said, 'Oh Sam, slow,' and pulled me again onto her. She said, 'Are you gonna make me cry or what? Be gentle, baby, pull it out slow.

I let out a smile and said, 'You are so tight, how's that?'

'When a tool is small, you cannot dig a big hole,' she winked.

I said, 'But I got a pretty big tool.'

'Not you, silly. I'm talking about my hubby.'

I got out of her and started wearing my clothes, so he got small, han.'

She nodded. 'Not just small, he's got other problems too,' she shook her head, wearing her bra.

'Like what?' I asked.

"Why do you wanna know everything just now?" she said, putting on her panties. "I'm hungry, come on, let's eat!"

She pulled me to the kitchen.

"Well," I said, "no chapati."

She laughed and said, "I'll put in an order for it. Till then, I can warm up the chicken curry and put on some rice in the cooker."

"So you didn't make rice too?" I asked.

She nodded, lost in my arms.

"I think you were hungry for something else, and that's why you didn't cook," I said.

She nodded, looking up, and moved her hand down to my cock.

She went down on her knees, pulled my boxer down, and took my cock in her hand.

I was amazed by the passion she had for romance.

She started stroking it and looking at me.

I moaned and said, "Looks like we're sleeping on an empty stomach." 

To which she laughed and said, "No." She pulled her mobile from the kitchen counter, still stroking my cock.

With one hand, she started scrolling through the menu on the food app. She placed an order for eight chapatis and put her mobile aside, looking at me. She said, "I'll not let you sleep on an empty stomach," and put her tongue tip on my cock.

I moaned and held her head, pushing my cock inside her mouth. She took my cock inside her and started moving her tongue around my shaft. Her other hand was rubbing my balls and playing with them.

I moaned and closed my eyes, holding her head and hair. "You are too hot, Madhvi," I said under my moans.

She increased her speed and started bobbing on my shaft.

I moved backward and took support of the kitchen counter, letting out a big sigh.

My shaft was in full swing.

She got up and started kissing me. We kissed for so long while she kept stroking me, it looked like she wanted me to stay hard.

Then she turned around and started moving her ass on my cock, taking it between her ass cheeks.

She was lap dancing me but in a standing position.

I held her waist and gave a hard stroke, my cock pushing between her ass cheeks, pushing her panties with it.