Chapter 5: Let me taste you first!

My hands traced her waist and back as our lips fused in a heated battle.

Her moans, so sexy against my mouth, began to grow louder as she became increasingly aroused. She tightened her grip on me, digging her nails into my back and shoulder, and then thrust her tongue into my mouth.

Her touch was electrifying; it sent waves of pleasure through me and ignited my arousal. I sucked and bit her tongue.

"Sam, you taste so damn good," she murmured, her eyes closed as she kissed me deeply.

"You are so hot, Madhvi", I said, taking her chin in my hand and looking into her eyes.

She smiled, her cheeks flushing slightly. "And you're not so bad yourself," she replied, her voice playful.

With that, she leaned in and kissed me again, her tongue dancing with mine as her hands found their way under my shirt, exploring the skin of my lower back. 

I let out a moan, "Ummmm!"

The feel of her touch sent a shiver down my spine, making it difficult for me to think about anything but how much I wanted her.

I kissed her neck, trailing kisses down to her shoulders before pulling her saree's pallu aside, revealing her in front of me in just a blouse. 

Her breasts looked so perfect under my palms as I cupped them and began to squeeze gently. As I touched her, she let out a moan, and our lips locked in a long, deep kiss.

"Ohh Sam...!", She moaned. 

Her tongue danced with mine, and her hands tangled in my hair, pulling me closer still. The heat between us built, and I knew we were both about to lose control.

"Come on," she murmured against my lips. "Let's find a more comfortable place."

Without another word, she led me to her bedroom, her body swaying enticingly to the beat of the music playing on the TV in living room. 

Dim lighting illuminated her bedroom, adding to the ambiance, while a pleasant scent wafted through the air. It seemed she had already prepared everything!

As we found ourself in her room, she turned to face me, her eyes shining with anticipation. "Now," she whispered, her voice barely audible above the music, "you can finally have me."

Before I could reply, she pushed me gently back against the cushions of the bed and straddled my lap, her hips grinding against mine. 

I pulled her close and began kissing her deeply and passionately, and she responded with equal intensity.

Her breasts pressed against my chest, and I could feel the heat of her body through our clothes. I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer, as she arched her back, giving me better access to her neck.

I kissed her neck, trailing kisses down to her shoulders, then lower still, until I reached the swell of her breasts. 

"I've been wanting to fuck you since I heard your morning moans, Madhvi," I whispered softly against her lips.

"Mmm, is that so?" She murmured, pressing her body against mine.

"I've desired you, Sam, ever since we moved into this apartment, but I lacked the courage to approach you earlier. Today, I just couldn't resist any longer," she confessed, kissing me passionately.

Returning her kiss with equal fervor, I ran my hands over her back and down to her waist.

I cupped one in my hand, feeling the firmness of it through her blouse, and squeezed gently. She let out a moan that vibrated through my body, and I could feel her hips moving faster against mine.

"You feel so good," I breathed against her skin. "I've wanted this for so long."

She turned her head to look at me, her eyes dark and heavy-lidded. "Then take it," she whispered, her voice husky with desire. "Take what you want."

I kissed her again, pushing my tongue deeper into her mouth. 

My other hand ripped off her blouse and slipped under it, caressing her bare skin as it moved higher, until it found her other breast. I cupped it, squeezing gently, and she arched into my touch, letting out a soft moan.

"Ohh yes, touch them, play with them S... S... Sam!", she whispered. 

I was licking her neck and my hands playing with her boobs! She was swinging her hips straddling me. 

"Oh, fuck, yes, Sam..." she moaned, as I continued to touch her, my fingers dancing over her skin. 

Her breath came faster, her body growing more and more restless beneath my touch. I could feel her desire building, her need for release growing more urgent with each passing moment.

Her hands found their way into my hair, tugging gently as she urged me closer, deeper into her mouth. Her tongue danced against mine, and I could taste the sweetness of her as she breathed into my mouth.

"Oh, fuck, yes, Sam..." she whimpered again, arching her back as I pinched her nipples. "I need you... I need you inside me..."

Her words sent a thrill of excitement through me, and I could feel my own need growing, my desire for her becoming all-consuming. I pushed her gently back on the bed, and she looked up at me, her eyes filled with lust and longing.

"Oh, fuck..." she breathed, as I undid my pants and released my aching cock. 

She reached for it, her fingers wrapping around it, and I felt a jolt of pleasure shoot through me as she began to stroke it, up and down. "I want this... I want you..."

I closed my eyes, savoring the sensation of her warm, wet mouth engulfing me. Her tongue danced along my shaft, teasing and taunting as she took more and more of me into her mouth. 

Her hands massaged my balls, sending a wave of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh, God, Madhvi..." I moaned, my hips bucking wildly as she took me deeper. "That feels so good..."

Her lips tightened around me, and she began to bob her head up and down, her movements becoming more urgent as she took me deeper still. 

I could feel the pressure building inside me, the need for release growing more and more intense with each passing moment.

As she continued to suck on me, I reached down between her legs, feeling the heat radiating from her wetness. She was soaked, eager for me, and I slipped two fingers into her, finding her G-spot with practiced ease.

"Ohhh yes..." she groaned, her hips arching off the bed as I touched her there. "That's it... harder..."

I pressed harder against her, circling my fingers as she continued to stroke me with her mouth. 

Her lips were hot and wet around me, and I could feel my control slipping as her tongue flicked over the sensitive head of my cock. I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I'm close..." I gasped, feeling my orgasm building, rising up inside me. "I'm going to... oh, fuck..."

She must have sensed it too, because she tightened her grip on my cock, sucking harder, her tongue swirling around the base as she took me as deep as she could. And then, with a cry that seemed to come from deep within, I came, pulsing hotly in her mouth.

"Oh, God..." I moaned, feeling the wave of pleasure wash over me as I emptied myself into her. 

She swallowed every drop, her throat moving expertly as she took me deeper and deeper.

When at last I was empty, she pulled away from me, her lips red and swollen from our encounter. She looked up at me, her eyes shining with desire, and smiled. "That was... incredible."

----------

Please continue to the next part...