Chapter 4: Help me with the Dinner!

I jumped off the couch and hurried to the wardrobe. Grabbed a crisp white shirt and jeans, and quickly dressed.

I pulled open one of the drawers and spotted my pleasure tools! I smirked at them and said, "Not today, but soon," as I grabbed a packet of condoms and slipped them into my jeans pocket.

I styled my hair, sprayed on some cologne, and I was ready to go.

Grabbing my keys, I closed my apartment door behind me.

Her flat was right next to mine, so I thought no one would notice me entering. But, of course, luck wasn't on my side. An old lady from the flat opposite opened her door just as I was about to ring the bell!

I froze and looked at her.

She raised her eyebrows and asked in her elderly voice, "Sammy, could you help me dial my son's number? I can't seem to get it on my phone," adjusting her equally old glasses.

I thought, "Why not," as I ran my hands through my hair and shook my head. What was wrong with her? She hadn't saved her son's number in her phone and now she wanted to call him right away? Seriously!

Approaching her, I took her phone and started searching for her son's name.

"Here it is," I said. "Oh, thanks, Sam. You're such a big help," she said gratefully.

"No worries," I replied, shaking my head.

"Samy, where are you off to with that nice cologne?" she asked again.

In my mind, I thought, "To fuck a women!" and smiled. 

"Nothing much, just a party with some colleagues from the office," I answered.

"Okay, have a good time," she said, heading back inside.

I turned around and made my way to Madhvi's flat, ringing the bell. I knew that old lady was probably still peeking at me through the door hole, but I didn't care.

I hear Madhvi's footsteps getting closer to the door, my heart racing as I hear the noise of the lock clicking open. 

There she is, the goddess of sex herself, standing before me in a silk black saree that's open at the waist, revealing her sweet and sexy navel.

I'm frozen, but then I realize it's not a good idea to just stand there like an idiot. I steel myself, still keeping my eyes on her. I search for any exposed skin in her saree, my gaze lingering on her lips, her neck, and then down to her breasts. 

I can't help but imagine how much weight her bra must be holding up, wishing I could feel those soft mounds in my hands.

She breaks the chain of my thoughts with a flick of her finger, asking me, "What are you thinking, Sam?"

I... I... nothing, you look amazing, I manage to stammer, finally meeting her eyes.

She laughed and said, "Oh, I thought you were gonna say something else!"

"What do you mean by something else?" I added, looking around her living room.

She said, "Nothing."

I've never been to her flat, but they both used to visit mine, and I hadn't considered visiting theirs. 

However, today, when I saw her place, it was amazing.

Women truly amplify everything; they enhance everything they touch and interact with.

Give a woman a flat, and she will turn it into a beautiful home. I just loved this nature of women. Also, give her love, and she will give you a lot in return.