Chapter 6: Now we can't stop!

We let some time pass looking at the fan above our heads, and I was breathing a little faster than usual. The room was filled with my breathing.

There was no other sound in the room but the whirring of the fan, the rhythm of our breathing, and the distant music from the living room. I looked at her, and she smiled back at me. She turned towards me, resting her head on my chest, and we were in that peaceful embrace.

I was feeling sleepy and as sleep began to overtake me, my thoughts raced. I felt a pleasant tiredness after the workout and the intense session with this beauty.

I'd never been sucked like this before; she definitely had some skills. As the smooth music played in the living room, I felt sleepy. The room was lit up with soft lights and a main low light red bulb, which added to the intimate atmosphere.

Soon, I was overcome by sleep. I had a dream that I was riding a horse in water that was deep like a knee, and a lady on the other end of the river was calling my name, "Sam... Sam..." Her voice was hard to hear, but it was near my ear. It was as if even from far away, I could hear it inside my ear.

Again, I felt a cold sensation in my ear with the sound becoming more deep. I pulled the horse to halt and shook my ears. Then, after a moment, I felt a cold sensation travel down my chest, eventually reaching my cock area.

"Oh my god, what is happening to me?" I pondered for a moment, feeling a mix of emotions and sensations swirling within me.

I was aroused in my dream, and now I felt a warm sensation on my cock tip. I moaned in the dream, and as the sensation became unbearable, I was suddenly awakened from my sleep and that dream.

"Oh, that was a dream," I whispered to myself, trying to reconcile the vividness of the experience with the reality of waking up.

As I looked down, what I saw sent shivers through my body: she was sucking me while I was in a deep sleep. When she noticed that I was awake, she gave me a lustful smile and winked, igniting a surge of desire within me.

I allowed her to suck for a few moments, feeling myself grow harder with each passing second. Then, I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply, our tongues dancing together in a fiery embrace. Now, it was time to show her the real me.

"You naughty," I said to her with a playful grin, "you like sucking on me, don't you?"

"I wanted to see how you feel being awakened like this," she winked and kissed me back, adding to the excitement of the moment.

With a swift motion, I removed her saree from her body, revealing her curves beneath. 

Her eyes remained locked with mine as I gently removed her saree, each moment intensifying the connection between us.

Her bra, barely hanging on, followed suit as I yanked it off, freeing her perfect breasts.

"Oh, be gentle, my man," she said with a smile and playful tone.

I kissed her neck and bit there. I went down on her boobs and started pressing and sqeezing it. 

She kissed my head and forehead, wrapping her arms around my head in a tender embrace.

I moved lower, cupping one breast in my hand and rolling her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She arched her back, moaning in pleasure, "Ummm Ahhaaa S...S...Sam... you are too good at this!"

"Am I"

"Yesss...", She moaned in a lusty way! 

I squeezed her breasts, feeling their weight in my hands as our lips met once more in a deep, passionate kiss. My tongue danced with hers, tasting her sweetness as we lost ourselves in the moment.