Collywobbles (n.) butterflies in stomach

Scrumptious moans and mindless pants could be heard through Lily's pleads before the morning light broke through the curtain linens.

A blissful sight of fresh air having her blonde tendrils splayed out across the woman's chest. Not a second of rest came to mind as Lily danced her fingers on Gal's heart. The calm heartbeats as her lover finally laid down to rest.

Truthfully, Gal didn't seemed like she was getting enough sleep. A woman of immense stamina and strength usually kept up with her fluctuating sleep patterns but this time, Lily had bested her in staying awake. Despite how much her body felt at ease and comfortable in a long time, Lily couldn't resist wasting another second. She finally had Gal in her arms and her babies must've sensed something for they were finally resting as well. No baby Olympics to wake her or a foot in her ribs that had her flipping throughout the night.

She smiles tenderly as she felt Gal's hand soothingly resting upon her belly. Though Lily had threw barriers up because Gal's previous statements years ago about children, the woman had broken everything down and dissipated all her worries. She didn't only accept her babies no, Gal claimed them as she did with Lily. There was no backing out now, she was going to woo Gal and keep her even if it means going back to New York.

New York City was a whole other animal to tackle. It was busy and overcrowded with danger lurking at every corner. Back then, Lily didn't really have a choice about where she was raised and that ventured into being content about raising children in the concrete jungle. She had a career there. Her family there. But being in Australia had made her bold. She hadn't thought she could get away from New York so she hadn't dreamt of anything else pertaining to children. But now that she was going to keep Gal that meant moving her whole life back to the bustling streets.

Plush lips graze her forehead before Gal's hands kneaded perfectly into her back reliving the kinks.

"You're thinking loudly," Gal susserates before caressing Lily's tummy, "I can practically hear your hesitations."

Lily smiles warmly, propping herself higher to gaze into the woman's eyes, "I'm not hesitating," she whispers dragging her fingertip across Gal's slight glare. "I was thinking about New York."

"Overthinking," Gal giggles teasingly before her eyes flew open, "what's going on behind those doey eyes?"

Melting into a puddle of goo, Lily bashfully smiles, "I'm going to need more than two weeks time," she exclaims. "I can't just uproot Hani especially since he's never been in a city like New York. Also, customs and security when traveling with a sugar glider takes months before I get any approval."

Gal sighs softly because she was thinking about it before she fell asleep. Uprooting Lily in general was going to take time and as much as Lily loved the little possum, Gal knew how much hoops she's going to have to jump through to even get Hani to cross the boarders. She needed to make calls and send emails to know for sure how much her station can speed up the process. But there was something else that Gal couldn't put her finger on that was eating away at her.

"Lily," Gal utters fondly pulling the woman closer to her body, "you know, we don't have to make any decisions now. We don't have to go rushing into things..."

Lily smiles lopsidedly as her hands slid under the sheets, "we kind of already did," she giggles.

Gal chortles against the feel of Lily's hands lingering on her chest, "true but all I'm saying is that I understand things will take time. You've matters to take care of, here. It'll be challenging being away from you but if time is what you need so you'll be with me sooner, then so be it. I will wait as long as I have to," she murmurs bringing Lily into her lips.