Lethologica (n.) when you can't think of the word for something

Gal....

Moans filled the spaces of her head, pounding her in brain was there. So close she could almost taste the stars instead of the ashes of her sorrows. Her relentless thrusts increasing as she gripped down tightly on sweaty skin. The flat end of the strap on rubbing against her with each delivered strike. To the right, she told herself, trying to find that spot to release the heavy tension.

She needed more.

Her hand comes down on reddened skin that was bruised and beaten. No ripple. No vibrations to add to her pleasures. She delivered another blow for her frustrations as she quickened her pace.

Almost there.

And before she could bring herself up another level, the woman's drawled out groans of pleasure exploded painting her thighs like some sort of claim.

Gal made shallow thrusts to lay the woman down tenderly after her relentless need towards one orgasm. She curses inwardly from the amount of energy that was buzzing on her skin. Round after round and Jolene couldn't subside that clawing ache.

Removing herself, Gal loosens the straps and steps out of the harness before she began searching for her clothes.

"Where are you going?"

Gal buttons her business pants, masking her irritation. She needed to calm herself especially since she'd sought out Jolene. But nevertheless, another woman hadn't come close to quenching her thirst. She concealed the strap-on in a plastic bag and tucked it in her business jacket before ever glancing at the woman.

"We're finished," Gal states unimpressed at Jolene's staggering appearance. The woman had no sustenance beneath her beauty. A head of rocks.

"Finished?" Jolene stutters sitting up from her bed. At least the woman had the decency to cover her body as her brain works overtime to grasp her words, "you mean-"

"The contract, yes," Gal finishes watching the woman's eyes bulge out of its socket. She tips her chin higher, "this entanglement ends tonight."

"But why-"

Clenching her jaw tightly, concealing the awkwardness of these kind of situations, Gal levels her gaze back to the woman, "our agreement terminates when I say so. You've read and signed both documents. It's nothing personal," she hiss at her own monotone voice.

Jolene sat up on the edge of the bed in bafflement before Gal had pushed the bedroom door open and left without another word.

She didn't bother on calling Gideon as she stepped onto the dim lit streets. The residential area was not Manhattan but not the Bronx either. Jolene was a middle class woman, an assistant to some business. Beautiful but she lacked brains.

Gal swerved around the corner, craving for something to dull her mind from the day alone.

When she woke up this morning, Gal hadn't expected to be in someone else's bed. Though she wasn't surprised at all considering how black out drunk she was before she left the club. Maya's idea for loosening up after hours of trying on different wedding attire.

Her mind drifted to the blonde haired woman that had fed her a whole platter of breakfast after Gal tried sneaking out. Oddly enough, the woman hadn't question why she was making a getaway in fact, Gal had stayed out of curiosity. The blonde simply reached out her hand and introduced herself before going back to flipping eggs like Gal was just a passerby.

Sutton. An unusual name but quite fitting. The woman was an elementary school teacher in lower Manhattan and by the way her eyes gleamed at the mention of children, something about the woman was wholesome.