Gezellig (adj.) cozy, comfortable; togetherness after a long separation

Knees bouncing nervously surrounded by rowdy children and their over exhausted parents making excuses for their terrible behavior. Within minutes, Gal had to fight off a little girl that insisted she owned Gal's jacket. Then there was Dylan whom had an obsession with picking his nose and staring deeply into her eyes while thinking it was a snack. The parents looked as if this was normal behavior or they've given up.

Her eyes kept glancing at the door which Lily followed the nurse through to prepare. It was a full examination that would have her changed into a gown. The nurse promised to be back but how soon, she couldn't tell. Her impatience grew thicker as another child sneezed in her vicinity and gathered up the snot with a swipe of their hand. The kicker was the boy's tongue peeking out his lips for a curious taste.

Children was disgusting that had her wondering if she was like these kids. Her deep appreciation for Lily's profession was on another level. She was quite thankful that she had to deal with revolting adults because she could easily dissuade them. Not children, they took her subtle scoldings as a joke. Oh God help her when these babies come.

"Gal Gadot?!"

Hastily, Gal stood from her seat almost taking the little girl that was clinging to her suit jacket, with her. She apologize for the hell of it before hurrying towards the nurse.

"Complete angels aren't they?"

The sarcasm dripping from the nurse's mouth almost made her shudder because what she witnessed in the waiting room had turned her stomach. "You could say that," she mutters.

The nurse cackles, "children ain't your thing?" She didn't answer nor had time to before the nurse gestures down the hall, "how are you going to deal with twins and a recovering wife in this state?"

Gal growls irritably but she had no answer. She was just going to wing it. And Gal Gadot doesn't just wing things. That's not her at all.

The nurse had mercy on her before stopping at a closed door, "don't worry, it's not all bad. You'll find the joys. And when you do, take it. Embrace it. You'll love it before you even recognize what's happened. And if I may say, there's books about it all. I'll give you a list by the time you leave," she whispers the last part, opening the door.

"Lily, the midwife will be in, shortly."

If she ever had anxiety she'd never realized she had it until this moment. Twins. Recovering wife. Everything balled up into unknown territory she was treading. But when her eyes was captured upon doey sapphires, a calmness overcomes her fear. That beguiling smile melted away her worries before the silly woman beckons her with a flick of her pointer finger.

Gal found her confidence, standing still before narrowing her eyes, "doesn't work that way Cara Mia. You come to me," she crossed her arms.

Flushed with that dominant aura, Lily bit her lips testing the newfound power of rattling her girlfriend. She hit the target when Gal's eyes trained in on her lips. Lust darkened her eyes and Lily was magnetized.

Gal had her lover against the wall with her fingers gently pressing against Lily's throat, "you take joy in riling me up," she burrs as her freehand slithers under the hospital gown. "You're going to regret testing me. Taunting and tempting calls for punishment," she finishes, hearing the knocks on the door.

Lily's body bucked for friction before she was left flustered by the wall as Gal was sitting nonchalantly on the chair beside her.

"Hello, Lily," the OBGYN greets extending her hand, "I'm Dr. Mia Campbell. How are you today?"

Blushing profusely, Lily smiles to conceal her wanting, "I'm flushed," she stutters. "Still experiencing some nausea throughout the day."

Dr. Campbell nods, "understandable. You're entering your third trimester. Are there any discomfort?" she lists as Lily replies.