Thanks! (Optional Read)

Hello, everyone. Author here. 

I'd like to give my thanks to you guys for 110 engaged readers, over 1.2k reads, and 100 votes.

This is my second book, if you didn't know, and I'm honestly quite shocked it's gotten like this.

To think people can understand my writing nonsense.

Out of all seriousness, thank you so much. To those that comment occasionally, to those that add my story to their collections, and even those that just read the first chapter. It means a lot to me that people can be so into this story and continue to look forward to it.

I plan to have a special (I will finish the Valentine Special soon enough) and I'd like you all to decide what it is. The special will be posted after chapter fifteen of the original storyline which will not include the Valentine Special. By doing this, more readers will be given ample time to state their decisions and thoughts about the upcoming special. Also, as much as this is a big achievement for me, it's not something I find mandatory due to my slow updates.

I understand that I am a slow updater and most of my chapters are published inconsistently. That is why I am putting this little special behind a set number of chapters so that it may give you all, including myself, a better understanding of the characters so that you can finalize your decision.

As for the special, there are just too many things I can do for you guys. I've read plenty of stories that do questionnaires with the characters/author (which is another reason to postpone the special for questions) or maybe another little side story like the Valentine Special. I had also thought of making a small community on a platform such as Instagram or Discord that would include things like previews of chapters but didn't really think it'd work out.

That's all I could really think of so if you have suggestions for the special, please do comment and I'll be happy to look at it.

Thank you all and hope you stay around for the next chapter!

-Author