CHAPTER 65: THE FEROCITY UNLEASHED

"Keuk!... It hurts... it really hurts,"

Grace murmured to herself, lying on the ground, trembling with pain. Her injuries began to heal rapidly, and as seconds passed, she felt the throbbing ache subside.

*THUD* *THUD*

While still on the ground, waiting for her body to fully recover, Grace sensed heavy footsteps approaching quickly from behind. Realizing she couldn't remain vulnerable and waiting to be attacked, she mustered her strength and forced herself to stand, despite not being fully healed yet.

"Kukuku... what a surprise. I thought I shattered every bone in your body. How are you still able to stand?"

Cobra said, his tone amused, upon witnessing Grace rise even after his attack, which would have paralyzed an ordinary person.

Hearing Cobra's words, Grace turned to face him, her eyes filled with determination and a glint of bloodlust.

"Even after using 80% of my strength to attack him, he is still unscathed. Unlike me, who almost died from one of his strikes... and the other one still hasn't made a move."

Grace thought, her mind racing as she glanced at Scorpion.

"The only way for me to turn this around is if I transform, but if I do and can only manage to kill one of them..."

Grace paused, carefully weighing the risks and possibilities in her mind.

"Hey, Scorpion, can you see this? She's cooking up some ideas in that little head of hers. Ku-Kuku,"

Cobra remarked, filled with malice and a hint of amusement.

"Hey, girl, I don't know how you managed to get up after having your bones shattered by me without any mana to heal you. But you better give up any thoughts of turning this fight around and surrender, because my next attack might leave you in a coma for at least five months,"

Cobra threatened, walking toward Grace, his hand gripping the hilt of his sword.

"Heh..."

Grace scoffed, dismissing Cobra's words.

"As a servant of my liege, surrendering to someone like you and the 'One' behind you would be the biggest shame of my life... And who is to say that I cannot turn this fight around,"

Grace declared with confidence and a determined smile.

"Ah... Did you just look down on the young lord?"

Cobra asked, his voice laced with surprise and hostility. His mana surged as he drew his sword from its sheath.

*SHING*

"It seems this bitch needs to learn a lesson. Hope you won't blame me if she loses a limb,"

Cobra remarked, casting a sidelong glance at Scorpion.

"Normally, I would have stopped you, but since she dared to look down on the young lord, you can do anything you want. Just make sure she doesn't die,"

Scorpion added, glaring at Grace.

"Kuku. Just what I wanted to hear!"

Cobra exclaimed with an evil grin, prompted by Scorpion's words. He pointed the tip of his sword directly at Grace, signaling his imminent attack.

"Phew... Control... control. All I need is to control it,"

Grace muttered silently to herself, ignoring Cobra's actions.

"First, I will take those defiant eyes of yours,"

Cobra declared as he dashed toward Grace with lightning-fast speed.