Episode Fourteen

"What's going on, sir?" Ana asks, softly, walking up to a man (Lewis) with a dog with Harper by her side.

"I was walking Ozzy past the Millers, and he started freaking out. He's a retired bomb dog from the TSA. He definitely smelled some explosives inside." Lewis explains.

"Thank you, sir, we'll take it from here" Ana says, softly.

"Control, 7-Adam-15 requesting bomb squad at 4312 Moreland Street." Harper says over the radio.

"Ma'am, step back." Harper tells a woman who is recording them.

"You ready, ma'am?" Ana asks as they walk up to the front door of the house.

"Yeah." Harper says. 

With Harper's approval, Ana knocks on the door, yelling "Police."

"Yes? Can I help you?" A man asks, answering the door.

"Boy!" A female voice yells from inside the house.

As they enter the house, there is a loud explosion.

"Are you okay?!" A female screams.

"What happened?" A male voice asks.

[Timeskip]

They're now in Grey's office, covered in glitter. Ana is covered in pink glitter with Harper covered in blue glitter.

"Some more gender reveal mayhem." Grey notes, watching a video of the incident.

"They used C-4 to set it off. Seven other guests are in the ER being treated for glitter-related injuries. Most of those occurred when the second device went off, sir" Ana explains, softly.

"They're having twins." Harper says.

"Boy and a girl." Ana nods.

[Timeskip]

"All right. Let's get started. First things first, let's welcome Detective Armstrong back from vacation, huh?" Grey says, starting roll call.

"Ah, yeah, thank you. Okay, look." Armstrong says, clearing his throat. 

"Before I get started with the morning's business, I just want to thank everyone again for all their hard work in the Rosalind Dyer case. That was a... difficult time. Now... you all have printouts of the latest developments from the detective tables. But I want to go over one item. A federal operation is launching in Filipino Town, so until further notice, all marked units are to stay clear of Alvarado, between Montrose and the 101." Armstrong explains.

"Anything we should be aware of?" Tim questions as Ana reads the information on the paper in front of her.

"Not according to the FBI, but, you know, they ain't big on sharing, so if you need to contact anybody in that area, run them through LA CLEAR and notify your supervisor immediately." Armstrong replies and Ana nods.

"Officer Nolan. Can you enlighten us on what LA CLEAR is?" Grey asks, turning to Nolan.

"Yes, sir -- " Nolan starts but his watch starts to beat.

"I'm sorry, you need to get that?" Grey asks and the beeping stops.

"Uh, it's not my phone, sir. That's just a fitness tracker. I have it set to alert me when my heart rate increases rapidly. I'm tracking my stress. Just learning how to manage it better." Nolan explains.

"Do I stress you out, Officer Nolan?" Grey asks, raising an eyebrow and making Ana giggle.

"No, sir." Nolan says but his wristband starts to beep again before he turns it off.