010

"CRAZY TOGETHER"

Delilah watched as the boys nerded out together, they'd all dressed up as Ghostbusters. Delilah had made the wise decision to not dress up with them.

"Whoa! Whoa! Why are you Venkman?" Mike jabbed at Lucas chest.

"Because I'm Venkman" Lucas shrugged him off."No, I'm Venkman" Mike argued.

"Why can't there be two Venkmans?" Will asked.

"Because there's only one Venkman in real life. We planned this months ago. I'm Venkman, Dustin's Stantz, you're Egon, Lucas is Winston and Del's boring" Mike frowned.

"They're... fictional characters?" Delilah raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I specifically didn't agree to Winston" Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Yes, you did!" Mike snapped.

"I don't think he did" Will sided. Dustin agreed "No one wants to be Winston, man".

"What's wrong with Winston?" Mike asked.

"What's wrong with Winston? He joined the team super late, he's not funny, and he's not even a scientist" Lucas frowned.

Yeah, but he's still cool" Mike shrugged.

"If he's cool, then you be Winston" Lucas told him, Delilah agreed that he had a point.

"I can't!" Mike told him. Lucas asked "Why not?".

"B-B-Because...". Mike stuttered.

"Wow, racist Mike" Delilah muttered under her breath.

"B-B-Because" Lucas mocked Mike "Because you're not black?".

"I didn't say that!" Mike snapped.

"You thought it" Lucas shrugged.

Dustin stared off in the distance for a while before asking "Guys? Why is no one else wearing costumes?".

Delilah's mouth fell open and all of a sudden, she felt really greatful to be boring.

"When do people make these decisions?" Dustin asked.  "Everyone dressed up last year" Will added.

"It's a conspiracy, I'm telling you" Dustin shook his head "Del? Are you a part of this? You're not dressed up?".

Mike rolled his eyes "she's not part of a conspiracy, there is no conspiracy".

Dustin, Lucas and Delilah approached Max, the boys had begged Delilah to go with them as 'she was a girl' and 'she would know how to make conversation'. The girl had shook her head called them pussies and agreed.

"Hi, Max. I'm Dustin, and this is..." Dustin introduced.

"Lucas" the other boy added.

"Yeah, I know. The stalkers" she smirked.

"Me?" Delilah asked, feeling offended.

"No" she smiled "Not you. You're Delilah right?".

Delilah smiled "Del".