014

"I NEED TO WARN THEM ITS A TRAP"

Will was rushed into hospital while he cried and screamed out in pain.

"Vitals?" A doctor asked.

"Heart rate 220. Temperature's 106" Another answered. "Will, where does it hurt?".

"All over" he screamed and Delilah flinched at the pain in his voice.

"He says he feels like he's burning. Check for burns" the doctor cuts Will's shirt off of him while he screamed and writhed.

"I don't see anything. Where does it hurt the most, Will?" A doctor asked him.

"Everywhere! Everywhere!" He cried before they injected some sort of anaesthetic into his arm.

Joyce went into another room to speak to the doctors while Delilah, Mike and Bob stayed in the room with Will who slept peacefully.

Delilah felt like she hadn't quite caught her breath from all of the events that had happened and she kept her hand in Mikes who's own hand was limp while he slept in the chair next to her.

"They made me sign,like, a thousand documents. I mean... we all had to. I mean, I lost track at a certain point. They're gonna make you do the same. I'm sure" Joyce explained everything to Bob.

"What kind of documents?" He asked.

"Uh, confidentiality, and there were these official forms saying, like, nothing ever happened,
which is why..."

"Will got lost in the woods" he finished for her.

They spoke for a little while longer but Delilah couldn't really make much sense of what they were saying.

Will rose up causing their conversation to end.

"Mom" he spoke croakily.

"Hey" she smiled at him. "Sweetie, how you feeling? You okay?".

"Okay, they're on their way" Bob told them after calling for a doctor.

"Hey" Bob smiled at Will.

"Who is that?" Will asked confused.

"What?" Joyce asked. Mike, who was now awake, and Delilah shared a confused look at each other.

"It's me, big guy. It's Bob" he smiled in confusion.

"Are you a... doctor?" Will asked.

"No. No, it's just me. Just... just Bob" he sounded hurt that Will didn't remember.

Delilah tightened her grip on Mikes hand and gave him a look that said 'What's going on?'. But Mike couldn't answer that question for her, as much as he wanted to.

Doctor Owen's came in to ask Will some questions "Do you know your name?" He asked.

"Will".

"Your full name?"

"William Byers" Will affirmed.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked. "Have we met before?".

"I don't remember" Will told him.

"You don't remember me?" Doctor Owen's pointed to Mike who gave Will a small wave "How
about this guy here? Know who that is?".