034

"LETS KILL THIS ASSHOLE"

Steve continued to try and shake Nancy out of her trance while everyone else tried to find some normal music in Eddie's trailer.

"Steve says you need to hurry" Erica ran in the room shouting.

"We're trying. We can't find anything" Del told her.

"What are you even looking for?" Eddie asked Robin.

"Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles? Music! We need music!" Robin shouted.

"This is music!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, holding up a tape.

Nancy snapped out of her trance and fell into Steve's arms, panting.

Everyone sat around Max's trailer and let Nancy describe what she saw.

"He showed me things that haven't happened yet. The most awful things. I saw a dark cloud spreading over Hawkins. Downtown on fire. Dead soldiers.
And this... giant creature with... a gaping mouth. And this creature wasn't alone. There were so many monsters. An army. And they were coming into Hawkins. Into our neighborhoods. Our homes.
And then... he showed me my mom. And Holly.
Mike. And they... they were all..." Nancy breathed shakily.

"Okay, but... he's just trying to scare you, Nance.
Right? I mean... I mean, it's not real" Steve assured her.

"Not yet. But there... there was something else. He showed me gates. gates. Spreading across Hawkins.
And these gates, they looked like the one outside of Eddie's trailer, but... they didn't stop growing. And this wasn't the Upside Down Hawkins. This was our Hawkins. Our home" she whispered.

"Four chimes. Vecna's clock. It always chimes four times. Four exactly" Del told everyone.

"I heard them too" Nancy agreed.

"He's been telling us his plan this whole time" Delilah sighed sadly.

"Four kills. Four gates. End of the world" Lucas realised.

"If that's true... he's only one kill away" Dustin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Try 'em again. Try 'em again" Steve ushered Del to try calling Mike, Will, Jonathan and El again.

She tried but to no avail.

"Anything?" Dustin asked.

"No. Rang a few times, then went to busy signal" Del sighed.

"Maybe you punched it wrong. Try again" Steve suggested.

Del rolled her eyes "I didn't punch it in wrong".

"I think she knows how to use a phone" Dustin defended.

"How is that possible?" Lucas asked.

"Joyce has this telemarketerjob. She's always on the phone. Mike won't stop whining about it. Right, Del?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, but this phone's been busy for, what, three days now? That's not my mom. No way. Something's wrong" Delilah frowned.

"She's right. It can't be just a coincidence. It can't be.
Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this. I'm sure of it. But Vecna can't hurt them.
Not if he's dead" Nancy told them.