030

"OF COURSE THIS ASSHOLE CURSES ME AND MAX. SHOULD'VE SAW THAT ONE COMING"

"It was here. Right here" Delilah breathed heavily as she pointed at the wall, where she saw the clock.

"A grandfather clock?" Robin asked.

"It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up" she quickly wiped a tear from her cheek.

"It was like she was in a trance or something. Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy" Dustin told Robin and Nancy.

"That's not even the bad part. Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't
go away. And then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping.
They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. From their pasts. These visions, they just... they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... everything ended" Del explained.

"Vecna's curse" Robin nodded.

"Chrissy's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago" Max started.

"I've been having them for five days" Del gulped.

"And I've had them for four" She sighed.

"I don't know how long I have. Fred and Chrissy,
they both died less than hours after their first vision.
And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow" Delilah sniffled.

Everyone's heads whipped round when a loud clanging noise was made. Steve looked at them "Stay here".

Obviously they all followed behind him.

Steve screamed as someone emerged from the corner but it turned out to be Lucas.

"It's me! It's me" Lucas panted.

"Jesus, what's wrong with you, Sinclair?" Steve yelled at him.

"I'm sorry" he apologised sweating and panting.

"I could've taken you out with this lamp" Steve held up the lamp.

"Sorry, guys. Sorry. I was... I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. shit. We've got a code red" he finally breathed out.

"What?" Delilah asked.

"Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger" He limped over to Dustin.

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now" Dustin told him.

Delilah slammed the phone down in Mike's basement that had now half been converted into her bedroom.

"No one's picking up, something must be going on" She worried.

"They're fine, you've got bigger things to worry about, Del. Mike, El and Will they'll all be fine" Lucas told the girl.

"It's the fact no one's answering, not Mike or Will or El or my mom or Jonathan. I should be there" she slumped back down at her desk and began writing again.

"Any idea what she's writing?" Dustin asked from behind her "Did she sleep?".

"I mean, would you?" Lucas asked.

Del turned around "I can hear, you're not exactly quiet".

Dustin and Lucas apologised briefly before Nancy and Robin ran down the stairs, they spoke about their plan but Delilah didn't hear much, she focused on her letters.