prologue

jungwon woke up to the soft rays of sunlight streaming through his window, casting a warm glow across his room. rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he stretched his arms above his head, feeling the familiar comfort of his cozy bed beneath him.

with a tired sigh, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and waddled over to the window, pulling back the curtains to greet the new day. hearing the distant hum of traffic mingling with the chirping of birds.

a normal day.

as he made his way to the kitchen, the smell of freshly brewed coffee greeted him, a comforting scent that never failed to lift his spirits. his mother, a cheerful woman with a perpetual smile, was already bustling about, preparing breakfast with practiced ease.

"good morning, sleepyhead," she chirped, handing him a steaming cup of coffee as he settled at the kitchen table. "morning mom." jungwon said, smiling gratefully, and taking a sip of the hot liquid.

with breakfast eaten and coffee consumed, jungwon bid his mother farewell and set off to his new school, ready to embrace whatever adventures the day had in store.

"bye mom!" jungwon said as he waves back and smiles warmly to his mother who waved back.

little did he know, today would be the beginning of a journey that would change his life in ways he never imagined.

~~~~~~~ 💧 ~~~~~~~
hey guys! starting a new ff is going to be hard and challenging but im up for it.
see u in the next chapter ⏭️