chapter 8

the next day, at school, jungwon found jay waiting for him near their lockers, a playful glint in his eyes

the next day, at school, jungwon found jay waiting for him near their lockers, a playful glint in his eyes. "good morning, wonnie," jay greeted, his voice warm and inviting.

"morning, jay hyung," jungwon replied, feeling a blush creep up his cheeks.

as they walked to class together, jay's hand brushed against jungwon's, sending a shiver down his spine. jungwon glanced at jay, noticing the mischievous smile playing on his lips.

"you know, we never really got to celebrate our new start," jay said, his tone hinting at something more.

jungwon's curiosity piqued. "what do you mean?" he asked, his heart pounding in his chest.

"how about we ditch the last period and go somewhere fun?" jay suggested, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

jungwon hesitated for a moment, but the thought of spending time alone with jay was too tempting to resist. "okay," he agreed, a smile spreading across his face.

...

as the bell for the last period rang, jungwon and jay slipped out of the school, their laughter filling the air as they made their way to a nearby park. the afternoon sun cast a warm glow over the park, creating a perfect setting for their escape.

they found a spot under a large tree, the branches providing shade. jay pulled out a blanket from his backpack and spread it on the grass, gesturing for jungwon to sit.

"this is nice," jungwon said, feeling a sense of peace wash over him as he settled on the blanket.

"yeah, it is," jay agreed, sitting down next to him. "i'm glad we did this."

they sat in comfortable silence for a while, the sounds of the park creating a soothing background. jay's hand found its way to jungwon's, their fingers intertwining naturally.

jay leaned in closer, his breath warm against jungwon's skin. "can i kiss you again?" he asked, his voice husky with desire.

jungwon's breath hitched, his pulse racing. "yes," he whispered.

without hesitation, jay closed the distance between them, capturing jungwon's lips in a passionate kiss. the world around them seemed to fade away, leaving only the sensation of their lips moving together in perfect harmony.

jungwon's hands found their way to jay's hair, pulling him closer as the kiss deepened. jay's hands roamed over jungwon's back, sending shivers down his spine.

when they finally pulled away, both were breathless, their foreheads resting against each other. "wow," jungwon breathed, a smile tugging at his lips.

"yeah, wow," jay echoed, his eyes filled with a mix of affection and desire.

they stayed there, wrapped in each other's arms, the spark between them igniting a flame that neither could ignore. as the sun began to set, casting a golden hue over the park, they knew this was just the beginning of something beautiful.

"let's promise to always be honest with each other," jay said softly, his eyes searching jungwon's for agreement.

"i promise," jungwon replied, his voice filled with sincerity.

with that promise, they sealed their commitment with another kiss, knowing that whatever challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as one and only.

~~~~~~~ 🥏 ~~~~~~~
finally updating it again! hope u guys liked this chapter :)