chapter 7

the next day, jungwon woke up feeling a mix of emotions

the next day, jungwon woke up feeling a mix of emotions. the memory of jay's kiss lingered in his mind, but so did the confusion and hurt about jay's girlfriend. he decided it was time to confront jay and get some answers.

at school, jungwon found jay near their lockers, chatting with heeseung and sunghoon. taking a deep breath, jungwon walked up to them.

"jay hyung, can we talk?" jungwon asked, trying to keep his voice steady.

jay looked at him with concern, nodding. "of course, wonnie," he said, following jungwon to a quieter corner of the hallway.

jungwon's heart skipped a beat at jay's words, but he needed to know more. "s-since we're dating already, what about your girlfriend?" he asked, a bit blushing to say that they are dating

jay's eyes widened, smiled a bit. "i'm breaking up with her today," he said quietly. "i realized my feelings for you are too strong to ignore."

jungwon felt a mixture of relief and uncertainty. "why didn't you do it before kissing me?" he asked, his voice softening.

"i know, i should have," jay admitted, his voice full of regret. "i'm sorry, wonnie. i was just scared of losing you."

jungwon looked into jay's eyes, searching for sincerity. he saw the guilt and determination there and decided to give jay a chance. "okay," he said finally. "but you need to do it today."

jay nodded, relief washing over him. "i will," he promised. "thank you for giving me a chance, wonnie."

...

after school, jay found his girlfriend, hana, waiting for him outside the building. he took a deep breath, knowing what he had to do.

"hey, hana," jay said, his voice calm but serious. "we need to talk."

hana looked up at him, her expression curious. "what's up, jay?" she asked, sensing the seriousness in his tone.

jay took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts. "i've realized that my feelings have changed," he began. "i'm really sorry, but i can't be with you anymore."

hana's face fell, a mix of surprise and hurt crossing her features. "why? is there someone else?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly.

jay nodded, feeling a pang of guilt. "yes, there is. i've developed feelings for someone else, and i can't ignore them."

hana looked away, tears welling up in her eyes. "i see," she whispered. "i guess this is goodbye then."

"i'm really sorry, hana," jay said softly. "i never meant to hurt you."

with a final, sad look, hana turned and walked away, leaving jay standing there, feeling the weight of his decision.

...

the next day, jungwon found jay waiting for him near their lockers. jay's expression was serious but relieved.

"it's done," jay said quietly. "i broke up with hana."

jungwon looked at him, searching his face for any sign of doubt. seeing none, he nodded. "okay," he said softly. "thank you for being honest."

jay smiled, a sense of hope filling his heart. "does this mean we can start fresh?" he asked, his voice full of hope.

jungwon felt a small smile tug at his lips. "yeah," he replied. "let's start fresh."

as they stood there, a sense of new beginnings washed over them, both hopeful for what the future might hold.

~~~~~~~ 🧊 ~~~~~~~
yall im so sorry if im late to update this wattpad, ive been rlly busy 😭😭

anyways dont forget to vote!! 💗💗